CONDOMINIUM COVERAGE & HOW INSURANCEHUB CAN HELP
If you own a condo or townhouse, then you've come to the right place. InsuranceHub has been providing condo owners top-notch insurance solutions for over 30 years. Our condo insurance policies can be structured to provide the following coverages:
Appliances, Furniture, Kitchens, Baths, Personal items, Renovations, Home improvements, Wallpaper and much more…
If a guest at your condo is injured on your property, then Condo Hazard Insurance can also offer liability protection. Without the proper coverage, an incident of this nature could cost you thousands of dollars – especially if a lawsuit were to arise.
Just remember that your condo association insurance will not cover everything.
HOW MUCH CONDO INSURANCE DO I NEED?
If you're looking to find out how much additional coverage you need, we've created a few questions to get your started:
1. What does my condo association policy currently cover?
2. Are the current condo association policy limits high enough to cover my own condo unit as well as the physical property of the building?
3. Will the condo association policy cover the upgrades I've made or plan to make?
4. For any scenarios where I could be held personally liable, will my condo association's policy cover me?
5. If my condo building gets damaged by fire, storms, vandalism or mold what happens? Who is liable? With my property be covered?
Pro Tip: Make an inventory of your possessions. Then, speak with your insurance agent about adding a rider for any jewelry, antiques or fine art that is worth more than a $1,000.00.