- Why am I required to have auto insurance?
- How can I save money on my car insurance?
- Is renters insurance worth it?
- Should I get life insurance?
- What is Umbrella insurance for?
- Who is InsuranceHub?
Traffic is only getting worse, and while newer cars are safer than ever, they are also much more expensive to repair. No other daily common activity is more dangerous than driving and if auto insurance didn’t exist it would be too risky to drive. Car insurance helps cover you and your vehicle but also the other drivers on the road should you make a mistake. Regulations have made it a requirement because a vehicles can cause so much damage. Your InsuranceHub insurance advisor can further explain the difference and what coverages are essential for your particular car and driving habits.