Buying a home? Need a home insurance quote for Lula?
That’s what we do.
Lula is a city in both Hall & Banks counties in Georgia and is part of the Gainesville, GA Metro Statistical Area. There are about 2,758 people living here as of the 2010 census. When you visit Lula you will find a small north Georgia town with beautiful parks. You can look forward to warm winters, affordable housing, cheap homeowners insurance and low taxes here.
Cheap home insurance prices in Lula depend on a few factors:
To begin with, home values are an important factor. Did you know that the average home value in Lula is $106,000 according to realtor.com?
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Since the average home here is about $106,000.00, you can see that it will probably cost less to insure in Lula than some of the more expensive homes in Georgia.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on the construction type of your home.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? Thankfully with a crime rate of 14.23 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 73% lower than the average rate. Homefacts.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 13.02 per one thousand population.
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Lula has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year that causes zero deaths each year.
- On the other hand, it is in a high risk hurricane zone. 6 hurricanes have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plain areas.
- There’s a low risk of earthquakes.
Complete the homeowners insurnace quote form or talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Johns Creek has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year that causes on the average of 1 death each year.
- On the other hand, Johns Creek , GA is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. 11 hurricanes have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Chatahoochee river in the flood plain areas.
- Johns Creek, GA has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? A fire can ravage your home quickly. Statistacally, the closer you are to a fire station, the less damage you would have in the case of a house fire. With insurance, the closer you are to a fire station, the better price you can get on a policy. Insurance carriers give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully for you, Johns Creek has 3 fire and emergency stations scattered through out the greater metro area. You can rest assured that your InsuranceHub agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How InsuranceHub saves you money
- Our agents are trained to help you get every possible discount. Our goal is to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
- We do the shopping across top insurance companies, like Nationwide, Progressive & Travelers. This gives you options, which allows for great coverage at a great price.
- Once you complete the online form, our team will be in touch with a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowners discount available to you. We are serious about discounts.
- PRO TIP? Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies.
Looking for a job so you can relocate to Johns Creek?
The top employers here are:
- State Farm
- Macy’s Systems and Technology
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Johns Creek:
- Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra
- The Johns Creek Arts Center
- “The Taste of Johns Creek”
- 6 golf courses
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center
If you have made this your hometown, then contact us for an affordable home insurance quote in Johns Creek today.