Buying a home in the Fort Worth area & need Watauga home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Get FREE Watuga home insurance quotes for the city with one of the highest populations of college-educated citizens in Texas.
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Watauga?
- Watauga is an inner suburb of Fort Worth, in Tarrant County, Texas, with a population of 24,525 as of 2015
- It is surrounded by the cities of Keller, Fort Worth, Haltom City and North Richland Hills
- The median household income was $56,751, and the median family income was $57,969
- The first settlers from Tennessee came to Watauga in 1881 with the rail road
- It was named after the pre-Revolutionary War Watauga Association settlement
- Watauga got a railroad station and a post office in 1883
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Watauga depends on many factors:
For starters, did you know that the average home value in Watauga is $104,300? There were 7,275 housing units reported here in Watauga as of the 2000 census.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The mean average home here is about $104,300. How does your ow home’s value rate according to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Every home will be different.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Currently, with a crime rate of 24.12 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 16% lower than the national average rate. The chance of you becoming a victim of crime here is 1 in 42. (Either violent or property) Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 22.69 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Watauga zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Watauga has a very high for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Watauga has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 122 small earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Fires can ravage your home quickly. Doesn’t it make sense that the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have? Now you can see why they give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully, Watauga has 1 fire station in the area. You can Google it’s location to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Watauga home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Watauga, Tx are:
- Birdville ISD
- City of Watauga
- Harvest Baptist
- North Pointe Health & Rehab
- Keller ISD
- Cotton Patch Cafe
- Chili’s Grill & Bar
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Watauga:
- Capp Smith Park
- Watauga Pavilion
- Watauga Public Library
- Brunswick Zone
- Watauga Skate Park
If you have made the city with one of the highest populations of college-educated citizens in Texas your home, then contact InsuranceHub for an affordable home insurance quote in Watauga today.