Buying a home & need San Marcos home insurance quotes?
We can help you.
Ready to start saving on your San Marcos home insurance quotes? We will show you how in a moment, but first here is a little about this city:
San Marcos is the seat of Hays County, Texas. It is located within the Austin–Round Rock–San Marcos metro area and has an estimated population of 60,684 as of 2015. When you visit San Marcos, you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “San Marvelous.“
First of all, It is surrounded by natural beauty, isn’t it? But that is not all…
- It was named one of the “Best Places to Raise your Kids” back in 2010 by Business Week.
- It made Business Insider’s list of the “10 Most Exciting Small Cities In America” back in 2013.
- Now you can see why it was the fastest growing city in the US for 2013 and 2014.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in San Marcos depends on many factors:
Did you know that the average home value here San Marcos is $134,800? Are you curious about how much it will cost to insure your home? Here is a sneak preview of the questions your InsuranceHub agent will be asking you.
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $134,800.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Do you know the square footage of your home? Do you know what it is constructed out of?
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? The facts are that with a crime rate of 34.14 crimes per one thousand residents, it is higher than the national average. You have a 1 in 30 chance of being a victim of crime here. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 30.96 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- San Marcos has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Hermine in 2010. Winds up to 95 knots have been recorded here.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the the San Marcos River and the Blanco Rivers in the flood plain areas.
- San Marcos has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our professionals at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Fires can ravage your home quickly. Doesn’t it make sense that the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have? Now you can see why they give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully San Marcos has 8 fire and emergency stations scattered throughout the greater metropolitan area. You can Google them to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the San Marcos home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in San Marcos, Texas:
- Aquarena Center
- San Marcos Nature Center
- Centro Cultural Hispano de San Marcos
- Indigenous Cultures Institute.
- Texas Water Safari
- Cheatham Street Warehouse
- Hill Country Jazz Festival
- MR Fest
- Bobcat Stadium
- Farmers Union Gin Company
- Freeman Ranch
- Meadows Center for Water and the Environment
- Rio Vista Dam
- San Marcos Outlet Malls
- Texas State University
- Sewell Park
- Strahan Coliseum
- Wonder Cave
If you have made “San Marvelous” your home new, then contact our home insurance team for an affordable homeowner’s quote in San Marcos today.