Buying a home & need cheap Paris home insurance quotes?
We can help.
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Paris, Texas:
- Paris is the county seat of Lamar County, Texas and had a population of as of 24,782 2015
- George W. Wright’s general store was called Paris and served as the local postal office back in September 1841
- Back in 1844, Wright offered 50 acres to the county commissioner who used them to make Paris the county seat
- In 1916 a fire fed by winds of 50 mph destroyed almost half of the town
- The median household income here was $27,438, and the median family income was $34,916 as of the 2000 census
- It was named “Best Small Town in Texas” by Kevin Heubusch in his book The New Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities
- The city commissioned and built a 65-foot replica of the Eiffel Tower with a giant red cowboy hat atop its tower
Getting cheap Paris home insurance quotes depend on many factors:
Did you know that the average home value in Paris is $73,100? How much will your home cost to protect?
How much does your home cost? Since the average home here is about $73,100, you can see that it will probably cost less to insure in Paris than some of the more expensive homes inTexas.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? The facts are with a crime rate of 44.72 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 56% higher than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Paris is 1 in 23. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 39.84 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Paris zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Paris has a low risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year. However, on April 2, 1982, Paris was hit by an F4 tornado that destroyed 1,500 homes, left ten people dead, 170 injured and 3,000 homeless.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Five hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Paris, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? You understand that it only takes a few moments for a fire to spread and cause a lot of damage at your home, don’t you? The closer you are to a fire station the less lower the rates you get! Thankfully Paris has 3 fire stations in the greater metro area. You can google them to find out how close you will be.
Your agent is standing by to help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Paris home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Top Paris, Texas Employers:
- Paris Regional Medical Center South
- Campbell Soup
- Turner Industries Paris ISD
- North Lamar ISD
- City of Paris
- We-Pack Logistics
Things to do & see in the Paris area:
- Pat Mayse Lake
- Beaver’s Bend Resort Park
- Evergreen Cemetery with the 12-foot tall “Jesus with cowboy boots” statue
- Sam Bell Maxey House
- Culbertson Fountain
- Bywaters Park
- Pine Branch Daylily Farm
- Paris Eiffel Tower
- Downtown restored 1918 period buildings
- Trail de Paris
- Record Park
- Annual Paris Art Fair
- Tour de Paris bicycle tour
- Lamar County Historical Museum
If you have made the city with the red cowboy hat-topped Eiffel tower your new home, then contact our agents for an affordable home insurance quote in Paris today.