Affordable homeowners insurance rates in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Murfreesboro is the county seat of Rutherford County, Tennessee with a population of 136,366 as of 2019. It's Tennessee's fastest-growing major city and one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. It was ranked by Money magazine in 2006 as the 84th best place to live in the US, out of 745 cities with a population over 50,000. The median household income for a was $62,003 and the median individual income was $30,349 as of 2019.
When you visit Murfreesboro, TN you will see why it is nicknamed the "Athens of Tennessee." It is home to several colleges and academies, including Middle Tennessee State University, the largest undergraduate university in the state.
Let's Talk Affordable Home Ownership
For starters, did you know that the average home value in Murfreesboro is $365,239? Any idea of what it will take to protect your home? The following questions will get the ball rolling.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost?
The average home here is about $365,239. How does your own home's cost compare?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house?
How many square feet of heated space do you have? What is your home made of?
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood?
There is a crime rate of 29.89 crimes per one thousand residents here. This is lower than the state's average crime rate. The chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime here is 1 in 206. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 25.02 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Murfreesboro zip code is your home?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Murfreesboro has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year. When an EF4 tornado struck the city, 2 were killed, 41 were injured. 845 homes were damaged or destroyed.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Five hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the West Fork Stones River in the flood plains.
- Murfreesboro has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department?
Fires can ravage your home quickly. Doesn't it make sense that the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have? Now you can see why they give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully, Murfreesboro has 5 fire stations in the area. You can Google their locations to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire, and dwelling coverage for your home.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Murfreesboro Home Insurance Quote Form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner's discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Murfreesboro, TN are:
- Rutherford County government and schools
- Middle Tennessee State University
- National Healthcare
- City of Murfreesboro government and schools
- State Farm Insurance
- Ingram Content Group
- Alvin C. York Veterans Administration Medical Center
Things to do in see in Murfreesboro:
- Cannonsburgh Village
- World's Largest Cedar Bucket
- Old Fort Park
- Barfield Crescent Park
- Murfreesboro Greenway System
- Main Street Jazzfest
- Uncle Dave Macon Day
- Murfreesboro Center for the Arts
- Murfreesboro's International FolkFes
- MTSU Student Film Festival
- The Discovery Center
- Bradley Academy Museum
- Stones River National Battlefield
- Fortress Rosecrans.
- Oaklands Historic House Museum
- Stones River Mall
- Historic Downtown Murfreesboro
If you have made the "Athens of Tennessee" your new home, then contact our team for an affordable home insurance quote in Murfreesboro today.