Buying a home in Texas & need Mansfield home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
Thanks for visiting our Mansfield home insurance quotes page. Before we talk insurance savings, here is a little about this city:
Mansfield is a Texas city located in Tarrant, Ellis & Johnson counties. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area with an estimated population of 64,274 as of 2015. When you visit Mansfield, you will clearly see why CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in the 2014 “Best Places To Live.”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Mansfield comes down to factors like these:
The average home value in Mansfield, Tx is $234,900.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is $234,900, so it will probably cost more to insure here than some of the less expensive areas in Texas.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Every home is different. Know the construction of your home.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 73.33 crimes per one thousand residents. This is much higher than average. The odds of being a victim of crime in Mansfield is 1 in 14. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 68.78 per one thousand population including motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Mansfield has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 5 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Edouard in 2008. Winds up to 95 knots have been recorded here.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Joe Pool Lake in the flood plain areas.
- Mansfield, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 124 small tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Even small fires can easily cause $10,000 worth of damage in just a few moments. So the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you will have. Currently there are 4 fire stations in the greater metropolitan area. You can google them to find out how close you will be.
The best part is that the agents here at insurancehub.com are trained to help you get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Are you ready to see how many discounts you qualify for?
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Mansfield home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Check out these things to do and see in Mansfield:
- Farr Best Theater
- Big League Dreams
- Mansfield Historical Museum
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Hot Beats and Cold Brews Festival
- the Hometown Holiday Parade
- St. Paddy’s Pickle Parade
- Mansfield National Golf Course and Walnut Creek Country Club.
- The Mansfield Activities Center
- Town Park
- Julian Field Park – Serenity Gardens
If you have made one of Money magazine’s “Best Places To Live” your new hometown, then contact our home insurance team today for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Mansfield.