Buying a home in Texas & need Lubbock home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Moving? Relocating for work? Check out these facts about your new city:
- Lubbock is the county seat of Lubbock County and according to the U.S. Census Bureau, the estimated population in 2014 was 243,839.
- When you visit Lubbock you will clearly see why it is nicknamed “The Hub.”
- Over the years, it has become the economic, education, and health care hub of the region.
You can look forward to learning about the “Lubbock Lights,” one of the greatest, credible UFO sightings ever, mild, affordable housing, cheap homeowners insurance and low taxes here.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Lubbock depends on many factors:
Did you know that the average home value in Lubbock is $ 113,000?
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Since the average home here is about $113,000, you can see that it will probably cost less to insure in Lubbock than some of the more expensive homes in Texas.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on what your home is made of (ie. brick, vinyl siding, etc.)
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Unfortunately, with a crime rate of 52.52 crimes per one thousand residents, it is a higher than average rate.
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lubbock is 1 in 20. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 43.90 per one thousand population. (This includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.)
As you can imagine, this will affect your homeowner’s insurance rates, which depend partially on what zip code you live in.
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Lubbock has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year that cause 1 death each year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Only 1 hurricanes have been recorded since the year 1930. The most recent hurricane was Erin in 2007.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the North Fork Double Mountain Fork Brazos and the Yellow House Draw in the flood plain areas.
- Lubbock, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Fires can destroy your home in mere minutes. Doesn’t it make sense that the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have? PRO TIP: They give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully, Lubbock has 20 fire stations in the area. You can Google their locations to find out how close your new home will be. Your InsuranceHub agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Lubbock Home Insurance Quote Form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Things to do in see in Lubbock, TX:
- Lubbock Lake Landmark
- National Ranching Heritage Center
- Independence Day festival
- The National Cowboy Symposium and Celebration
- Buddy Holly Center
- Lubbock Symphony Orchestra
- Moody Planetarium
- Silent Wings Museum
- Canyon Lakes Archaeological District
- Holden Properties Historic District
- Mackenzie Park
InsuranceHub provides free home insurance quotes in the following Lubbock zip codes:
79406, 79407, 79408, 79409, 79415, 79416, 79423, 79424, 79430, 79401, 79402, 79403, 79404, 79410, 79411, 79412, 79413, 79414, 79452, 79453, 79457, 79499, 79464, 79490, 79491 & 79493.
If you have made “Hub City” your new home, then contact our team today for an affordable home insurance quote in Lubbock.