Buying a home in Texas & need Kyle home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Kyle, Texas?
- Kyle is a city in Hays County,Texas, with a population of 35,733 as of 2015
- It is the fifth fastest-growing city in the state of Texas
- It was founded in 1881 by Captain Fergus Kyle
- Under the old Auction Oak Tree, plats of land were auctioned off to the town’s first citizens
- From 1892 to 1901, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Katherine Anne Porter lived here
- It is home to the Central Texas Lobos, a semi-professional soccer team
- The median household income was $47,534, and for a median family income was $50,197
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Kyle, Texas comes down to factors like these:
For starters, you should know the average property values for your area. The current average home value in Kyle, Tx is $171,800. It’s also good to know that there were about 1,560 housing units here as of 2000.
So, how much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $171,800. How about yours?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? If you had to start from scratch and rebuild on your foundation what would it cost you?
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 17.89 crimes per one thousand residents here. That makes it 34% lower than the national average rate. Your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 56. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 15.84 per one thousand population including motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Kyle has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Bunton Branch in the flood plain areas.
- Kyle, Tx has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Because a fire can destroy your home quickly, the closer you are to a fire station, the cheaper rates you get on your home insurance.
Thankfully for you and your family, Hurst has 3 fire and emergency stations scattered throughout the area. Once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Hurst home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Hurst are:
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- North East Mall
- Shops at North East Mall
- Tarrant County College
- City of Hurst
- JC Penney
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Hurst, Texas:
- North East Mall
- Rave Motion Pictures
- Chisholm Park.
- Hurst Recreation and Tennis Centers, the Central and
- Chisholm Aquatics Centers
- Bellaire Park
- Artisan Center Theater
- Battlefield Frontlines
- Grapevine Heritage Railroad
If you have made one of the best Dallas Suburbs your home, then contact our agents for an affordable homeowners quote in Hurst today.