Where do I get cheap Mobile home insurance?
If you’re looking for affordable homeowner’s insurance in Alabama, then we are here to help!
Do you know these facts about Mobile?
- Mobile is the county seat of Mobile County, Alabama, and has a 2015 population of 194,288
- It is the third most populous city in Alabama
- At one time it was a colony of France, then Britain, and finally Spain
- It became a part of the USA in 1813
- It has earned the nicknames “Azalea City” and “The City of Six Flags”
- It is is known as the birthplace of the celebration of Mardi Gras here & for having the oldest organized Carnival celebrations in the USA
- It gained its name from the Mobile tribe that the French colonists encountered
- The red fire ant was imported into the US in the late 1930’s via the Port of Mobile.
- It is the only saltwater port in Alabama
- Mobile, Alabama is the 12th-largest port in the United States and thus earned the nickname the “Port City”
Details On Getting Affordable Home Insurance in Mobile, Alabama:
As of 2016, the average home value in Mobile is $123,600. Let’s talk about how much it will cost to insure your home.
How much does your home cost? How does your house compare to the $123,600 average priced home here?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Tell your agent about any upgrades your home might have, including fireplaces, Jacuzzis, and hardwood floors.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 49.22 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 72% higher than the national average rate.
That means you have a 1 in 21 chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 43.12 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Not many people know that their zip code affects their rates.
What zip code area do you live in?
36601, 36602, 36603, 36604, 36605, 36606, 36607, 36608, 36609, 36618, 36619, 36625, 36640, 36641, 36644, 36652, 36671, 36675, 36685, 36688, 36610, 36611, 36612, 36615, 36616, 36617, 36628, 36630, 36633, 36660, 36663, 36670, 36689, 36691, 36693, 36695
Save on your home insurance with discounts in Mobile, Alabama
Here are some of the neighborhoods we provide quotes for:
- Ashland Place
- Church Street East
- De Tonti Square
- Lower Dauphin Street
- Oakleigh Garden
- Old Dauphin Way
- Spring Hill
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Mobile has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very high-risk hurricane zone. Fifteen hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011. Mobile suffered millions of dollars in damage from Hurricane Katrina back in 2005. A storm surge of 11.45 feet, topped by higher waves, caused extensive flooding here.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Dog and Mobile River in the flood plains.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? Fire can spread quickly in your home. Your insurance company understands this and rewards you when you live closer to a fire house. Did you know that there are 21 fire stations here? You can Google them to find out how close you will be to the nearest one.
How can InsuranceHub save you money on your home insurance quotes?
After all there are plenty of insurance agencies out there. Why give us a try?
- Experience: We have been helping homeowners since 1985.
- Discounts: Your agent is trained to help you find hidden discounts to save you more money.
- Choices: While some agencies represent only one insurance company… InsuranceHub is an independent agency. This means you get more quotes to choose from.
Your agent will shop your rates across all the top insurance carriers in the country:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Mobile, Alabama? Here are some of the top employers in the area:
- Mobile County Public School System
- Infirmary Health Systems
- University of South Alabama
- Austal USA
- Providence Hospital
- City of Mobile
- ST Aerospace Mobile
- County of Mobile
- Springhill Medical Center
Things to do & see in Mobile:
- National African American Archives and Museum
- Mobile Carnival Museum,
- History Museum of Mobile
- Battleship Memorial Park
- Mobile Medical Museum
- Phoenix Fire Museum
- Mobile Police Department Museum
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center
- Dauphin Island Sea Lab
- Mobile Botanical Gardens
- The 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center
- Bienville Square
- Cathedral Square
- Fort Conde
- Mobile Museum of Art
- Azalea City Golf Course
- Playhouse in the Park
If you have made the “Port City” your home, then contact InsuranceHub today for a cheap home insurance quote in Mobile.