How do I get cheap Cary home insurance?
If you’re looking for cheap homeowners insurance in North Carolina, then InsuranceHub can help!
We provide FREE Cary home insurance quotes.
Let’s take a break from insurance for a minute and learn some fun facts about Cary, NC!
- Cary is the seventh largest municipality in North Carolina.
- It is located in Wake and Chatham counties and has 159,769 people as of 2015.
- It is currently the second most populous incorporated town in the US.
- Back in 1750, it began as a settlement called Bradford’s Ordinary.
- Frank Page is remembered as the founding father of Cary, which was incorporated in 1871.
- The town was named after Samuel Fenton Cary, a former Ohio congressman and prohibitionist Frank Page admired?
- The median household income in Cary was $110,609 as of 2011.
- 7% of the adults over 25 possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- It has been awarded one of the first Bicycle-Friendly Community awards for “providing safe accommodation and facilities for bicyclists and encouraging residents to bike for transportation and recreation”?
- It is often considered one of the safest major cities in the US, due to its extremely low crime rate.
Now Let’s Talk About Cheap Home Insurance in Cary, North Carolina:
As of 2016, the average home value in Cary is $301,600. To find out how much it will cost to properly protect your home with insurance, your agent will ask questions like these:
How much does your home cost? Like we mentioned above, the average home value here is $301,600. How would you say your home compares to that?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will need to know how your home is built. Is it brick or does it have siding? Tell them the number of bedrooms and baths you have, too—they’ll want to know.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? Cary’s crime rate is 57% lower than the national average, the rate being 12.37 crimes per one thousand residents. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crimes here is only 1 in 81. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is only 11.87 per one thousand population, taking into account motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Get the cheapest homeowners insurance in Cary, North Carolina
What zip code area do you live in?
27704, 27705, 27706, 27707, 27710, 27711, 27713, 27715, 27717, 27701, 27702, 27703, 27708, 27709, 27712, 27722
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Durham has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 1 tornado a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Twelve hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ana in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Eno River in the flood plains.
- Durham has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? The closer you are to a fire station the safer your home is. That is why your carrier will reward you with lower rates.
Durham has 7 fire stations. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you money on your homeowner rates?
Our agents know the tricks of the trade to save you money on your rates. After all, InsuranceHub has been in business since 1985, which means you benefit from all of that experience when you complete our quote form or call for a free quote.
Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Next, they will help you identify every discount available to you to help lower your rates. For example, did you know that you can save up to 25% by combining your home & auto policy?
Finally, our agents will shop your home rates among many of the top insurance carriers in the country. We’re talking about insurance companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Durham? Here are some of the top employers in the area:
- Duke University & Duke Univ. Health System
- Durham Public Schools
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NC
- City of Durham
- Fidelity Investments
- RTI International
- Durham VA Medical Center
- AW North Carolina
Things to do & see that our other Durham customers enjoy:
- Bull Durham Blues Festival
- American Dance Festival
- Nasher Museum of Art
- Full Frame Documentary Film Festival
- Scrap Exchange
- Pleiades Gallery
- The Durham Art Walk
- Carrack Modern Art
- Golden Belt Studios
- Duke University’s men’s basketball
- Durham Bulls International League baseball team
If you have made “the Bull City” your home, then contact our team of agents for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Durham today.