Where do you get cheap Tuscaloosa home insurance?
If you’re searching for cheap homeowner’s insurance in Alabama, then we can help!
InsuranceHub offers FREE Tuscaloosa home insurance quotes for “The City of Champions”
Check out these interesting facts about Tuscaloosa, Alabama:
- Tuscaloosa is the seat of Tuscaloosa County in Alabama
- It was named after Tuskaloosa, the chieftain who was defeated by de Soto in 1540
- It is the fifth-largest city in Alabama, with an estimated population 98,332 as of 2015
- It was incorporated in 1819 as a town
- Did you know that it once served as the capital of Alabama from 1826 to 1846
- Traditionally it has been known as the “Druid City” because of the many water oaks planted in its downtown streets since the 1840s
- It has been named the “Most Liveable City in America”
- It has been rated as one of Americas “100 Best Communities for Young People”
- It is rated as one of the “50 Best College Towns” because of the University of Alabama
- In 2009, Fortune Small Business rated Tuscaloosa as one of the “50 Best Places to Launch a Small Business”
- It has the motto: “Together we can build a bridge to the future”
When you visit Tuscaloosa AL, you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “City of Champions” since in 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015, the Alabama Crimson Tide football team won the BCS National Championship game.
Let’s Talk About Cheap Home Insurance In Tuscaloosa, Alabama:
As of the 2010 census, there were 40,842 housing units in this city. Did you know that the average home value here is $165,500? Let’s find out how much will your home cost to protect. Here are some common questions pertinent to getting a home insurance quote:
How much does your home cost? The facts are that the average home price here is $165,500 as of 2016. How does your home’s value compare?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Tell your agent about any upgrades you might have in your home.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? The facts are that with a crime rate of 48.92 crimes per one thousand, it is about 71% higher than the national average. That means that your chances of being a victim of either violent or property crime here are just 1 in 21. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 43.17 per one thousand people which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
We provide free quotes in the six major areas of Tuscaloosa:
- The University of Alabama
- Alberta City
- West Tuscaloosa
- Central/Midtown Tuscaloosa
- Downtown Tuscaloosa
Save money with discounts on your homeowners insurance in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Did you know that your zip code will affect your homeowners rates?
35401, 35405, 35406, 35407, 35402, 35403, 35404, 35485, 35486 and 35487.
What weather conditions pose a threat to your home?
- There is a very high risk for tornadoes here. In fact, it averages about 2 tornadoes a year. Back in 2011, it was hit by a 1.5 mile wide EF4 tornado that killed 44 people in this city.
- There is a very low-risk hurricane here in this city. Twelve hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011.
- Flooding can occur from the Black Warrior River during heavy rains.
- There is a low earthquake risk here, with a total of 12 earthquakes since 1931.
How close do you live to the fire department? Your insurance company understands that the closer that you live to a fire house, the safer your home is. That is why they give you cheaper rates when you live close to the fire station. You will be happy to know that there are 12 fire stations in the city of Tuscaloosa. Why not Google them to find out how close you will be?
How is InsuranceHub different? Simple. We can save you money on your homeowner rates.
Our agents know the tricks of the trade to save you money on your rates. After all, InsuranceHub has been in business since 1985, which means you benefit from all of that experience when you complete our quote form or call for a free quote.
Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Next, they will help you identify every discount available to you to help lower your rates. For example, did you know that you can save up to 25% by combining your home & auto policy?
Finally, our agents will shop your home rates among many of the top insurance carriers in the country. We’re talking about insurance companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Tuscaloosa, Alabama? Here are some of the top employers around:
- BFGoodrich Tire Manufacturing
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Hunt Refining Company
- JVC America
- Nucor Steel
- Phifer Wire
- Westervelt Company
- University of Alabama
- DCH Regional Medical Center
- Bryce Hospital
- William D. Partlow Developmental Center
- Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center
- City of Tuscaloosa
Things to do & see that our other Tuscaloosa clients enjoy:
- Tuscaloosa Public Library
- Weindorf Festival
- Children’s Hands-On Museum of Tuscaloosa
- Murphy African-American Museum
- Alabama Museum of Natural History
- Paul W. Bryant Museum
- Westervelt Warner Museum of American Art
- NorthRiver Yacht Club
- Jones Archaeological Museum
- Moundville Archaeological Park in Moundville.
- Coleman Coliseum
- Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Sakura Festival
- Kentuck Festival of Arts
- Moundville Native American Festival
- Dickens Downtown
- University of Alabama Arboretum
If “the City of Champions” is your hometown, then contact InsuranceHub for a cheap homeowners quote in Tuscaloosa today.