Buying a home in Texas & need cheap Corpus Christi home insurance quotes?
We can help.
Before we talk about how to save on home insurance rates in Texas, here is a little about Corpus Christi:
It is the eighth largest populated city in Texas, with an approximate 320,434 residents according to the 2014 U.S. Census. It is located in the Nueces, Kleberg, San Patricio, and Aransas counties of Texas. When you visit Corpus Christi you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “Sparkling City by the Sea.” It is a coastal city in South Texas that is beautifully surrounded by Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay.
You can look forward to kite boarding, wind surfing, kite flying, sailing, mild winters, affordable housing, cheap homeowners insurance and low taxes here.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Corpus Christi depends on many factors:
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Did you know that the average home here is about $129,900? Have you taken the time to get a value on your home lately?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to calculate this in the event of a total loss.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Unfortunately, with a crime rate of 50.76 crimes per one thousand residents, it is higher than average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Corpus Christi is 1 in 20. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 44.20 per one thousand population. This includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary. As you can imagine this will affect your homeowner’s rates depending on what zipcode you live in.
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Corpus Christi has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year that haven’t caused any recent recorded deaths.
- On the other hand, it is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. 7 hurricanes have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Don in 2011.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay in the flood plain areas.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
- Corpus Christi is also known as the windy city. It can be very windy through out the year, with wind speeds often reaching to 25 miles per hour with gusts reaching more than 35 miles per hour at times.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How long would you like to WAIT for the fire truck to come and put our your house fire? The closer you ar located to the fire department the sooner your fire is put out.
Thankfully, Socorro has a local fire station. You can Google its location to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Socorro home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Top employers in Socorro & the El Paso area:
Many of our clients here drive the 22 minutes to El Paso to work there.
- T&T Staff Management LP
- University Medical Center
- Dish Network
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- GC Services
- Del Sol Medical Center
- RM Personnel
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- El Paso Electric Corporation
Check out these things to do and see in Socorro:
- Bulldog Championship Park
- Socorro Mission
- Socorro Entertainment Center
- Mauro Rosas Park
- Silvestre Reyes Park
- Rio Bosque Wetlands Park
- Socorro Entertainment Center
- Fiesta de San Miguel
- Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Old San Miguel Mission
- El Camino Real Historic Trail Site
If you have made the “city with a mission” your new home, then contact our agents today for a cheap home insurance quote in Socorro.