Looking to buy a home & need cheap Copperas Cove home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
Our agents can provide FREE Copperas Cove home insurance quotes for all those living in the “City of Five Hills.”
- Copperas Cove is located in parts of Coryell, Bell & Lampasas counties, & has 33,081 people living there as of 2015
- Residents often refer to the city simply as “Cove”
- It is the largest city in Coryell County
- Evidence of human habitation in the Five Hills area dates back to at least 4,000 BC
- Starting in the 1830s, the first white settlers came into the Five Hills region
- The median income for a household in the city was $37,869, and for a family was $40,517
- Copperas Cove has the motto: “The City Built for Family Living”
When you visit Copperas Cove, you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “City of Five Hills” since it is located in the Lampasas Cut Plains of central Texas, within a collection of 5 hills situated between the Lampasas River and Cowhouse Creek valleys. What a stunning sight to see!
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Copperas Cove comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Copperas Cove? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $95,400.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Did you know that the average home here runs about $95,400? Any idea of your home’s value?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Since every home is different you will need to calculate this together with your agent.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? With a crime rate of 32.04 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 8% higher than the national average rate. That means your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in here is 1 in 32. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 28.68 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Copperas Cove has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Copperas Cove has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the Copperas Cove home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Copperas Cove has 3 fire stations in the greater metro area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Copperas Cove home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Copperas Cove? Top area employers:
- • Fort Hood
- Central Texas College
- Copperas Cove Independent School District
- GC Services
- Metroplex Hospital
- City of Copperas Cove
- HEB Grocery
- Windcrest Nursing Home
Things to do & see in Copperas Cove, Texas:
- Rabbit Fest
- The Ogletree Gap Heritage Festival
- The Krist Kindl Market
- Copperas Cove Classic Road Race
- The C.H.A.M.P.S. Heart of Texas Bowl
- Topsey Exotic Ranch & Drive Thru Safari
- Cinergy Cinemas & Entertainment
If you have made “City of Five Hills” your home then get in touch with our Home Insurance Team for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Copperas Cove.