Are you in the process of buying a home & need a better price on your Conroe home insurance quote?
Yeah, we can help with that…
If you are shopping for Conroe home insurance quotes, then you have come to the right place. Conroe is the seat of Montgomery County, Texas. It lies about 40 miles north of Houston and has a population of 68,602 as of 2015.
Did you know that it was originally named “Conroe’s Switch,” after a Union Cavalry officer & Houston lumberman named Isaac Conroe back in the 1800’s?
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Conroe, TX comes down to many factors.
Did you know: The average home value here is $133,100?
How much will it cost to protect your own home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $133,100. Do you know how much your home is worth?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Is you home a modular, brick or wood built house? How many heated square feet do you have? Etc.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? The crime rate of 37.5 crimes per one thousand residents, makes this higher than average. You have a 1 in 27 chance of being a crime victim here. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 34.31 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary. As you can imagine, this will affect your homeowner’s rates depending on what zip code you live in.
What zip code area do you live in?
Get started with the Conroe home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Conroe has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low risk hurricane zone. Eight hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ike in 2008. Winds up to 95 knots have been recorded here.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the west fork white oak creek in the flood plain areas.
- Conroe has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? A fire can destroy your home quickly, so the closer you are to a fire station, the cheaper rates you can receive on your home insurance.
Thankfully for you and your family, the Conroe area has 7 local fire stations. We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Conroe home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Be sure to check out these things to do and see our insurance clients enjoy:
- Lake Conroe
- Candy Cane Park
- The Heritage Museum of Montgomery County
- Conroe, Texas, branch of Montgomery County Library
- Historical Flag Park
- CrightonTheatre, home to the acclaimed Sounds of Texas Music Series
- Campobella Bronze Fine Art Studio and Gallery
- The Gallery at the Madeley Building – Home of the Conroe Art League
- Conroe Recreation & Aquatic Center
- Rainbow Roller Rink
- N.H. Davis Pioneer Complex & Museum
- Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary
- Wedgewood Golf Course
- Sam Houston National Forest
If you have made the city named after its founding father your new home, then contact our agents today for an affordable home insurance quote in Conroe today.