- Madison is a city located in Madison & Limestone County, Alabama
- As of 2015 there were 46,962 people living here
- Madison is bordered by Huntsville on almost every side
- It was first settled in 2828 by John Cartwright
- Did you know that this city was originally known as Madison Station
- This town was incorporated as “Madison” in 1869
- This was the fastest-growing city in Alabama as of 2010, according to the Madison Chamber of Commerce
- It is one of the highest per capita incomes in the southeastern US
- As of 2010 the median household income was $92,136, and the median family income was $111,217
- It has the motto “Play hard, learn well & live richly”
Let’s Talk About Cheap Home Insurance In Madison, Alabama:
How much will it cost to insure your home? Every home is different. So here are a few things your agent will be asking you:
How much does your home cost? Madison has an average home value in Madison is $231,700. How does your own home’s value compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Just suppose your home burned to the ground and the insurance company had to foot the bill to start from scratch. Any idea of what it will cost to rebuild?
What are your neighborhoods crime statistics? The facts are that there is a crime rate of 21.81 crimes per one thousand people here. This is about 24% lower than the national average.
This means that your chance of becoming a victim crime here is 1 in 46? Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 18.66 per one thousand people here, which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Not all understand that your zip code will directly affect your rates.
So what Madison zip code area do you live in? We provide free quotes in the following areas: 35758, 35756, 35757
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- There is a very high risk for tornadoes here. In fact, it averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- Despite having seven hurricanes within 150 miles here since the year 2000, it is still in a very low-risk hurricane zone. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011.
- During the rainy season, heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 7 earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? Every second counts in a house fire. The closer you are to a station the faster they can get to save your home. The good news is that Madison has 6 fire stations scattered throughout the greater metropolitan area. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How is InsuranceHub different? Simple. We can find the cheapest home insurance rates when we shop.
Our agents know the tricks of the trade to save you money on your rates. After all, InsuranceHub has been in business since 1985, which means you benefit from all of that experience when you complete our quote form or call for a free quote.
Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Next, they will help you identify every discount available to you to help lower your rates. For example, did you know that you can save up to 25% by combining your home & auto policy?
Finally, our agents will shop your home rates among many of the top insurance carriers in the country. We’re talking about insurance companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Madison, Alabama? Here are some of the top employers:
- Madison County Schools
- City of Madison
- Madison County Commission
- Tyonek Manufacturing Group, Inc.
- Excellance, Inc.
- Griffon Aerospace
- Label-Aid Systems, Inc.
- Wilson Lumber
- STI Electronics, Inc.
- SEA Wire & Cable, Inc.
- Accurate Machine & Tool
Things to do & see that our other Madison residents enjoy:
- Rainbow Mountain Trails
- Madison Public Library
- Insanity Skate Park
- Dublin Memorial Park
- Madison City Farmers Market
- Rocket Republic Brewing
- Mad County Winery
- The Dog Spot at Creekwood Park
- Alabama War Museum
- Madison Christmas Parade
- Christmas Magic Tree Decorating Contest
- Madison Street Festival
- Mill Creek Greenway
If you have made Madison, Alabama your home, then contact InsuranceHub for a cheap homeowners quote today.