Affordable homeowners insurance rates in Hoover, Alabama
Hoover is a city in Jefferson & Shelby Counties in Alabama. As of 2019, there were 85,175 people living here. In the 2019, the median household income was $78,056, and the median individual income was $40,191.
Let's Talk Affordable Home Ownership
Were you aware that the average home value in Hoover is $368,614? Here are a few things to help us determine what your homeowner premium will be.
If we had to rebuild your home from scratch, what would it cost?
Your agent will help you find this value. They will need to know how many square feet your home is, as well as how many bedrooms and bathrooms you have.
What are your neighborhoods crime statistics?
With a crime rate of 23.7 per one thousand people. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime here is 1 in 752. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 22.41 per one thousand people, which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Here are some of the neighborhoods we provide quotes for:
- luff Park
- Caldwell Mill
- Chace Lake
- Country Club Highlands
- Deer Valley
- Green Valley
- Lake Cyrus
- Patton Chapel
- Rocky Ridge
- Ross Bridge
- Russet Woods
- Shades Mountain
- Shoal Creek
- The Preserve
- Trace Crossings
Were you aware that your zip code will determine your rate?
We provide quotes for 35216, 35226, 35236, 35244
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- With 3 tornadoes a year, that means that Hoover has a very high risk for tornadoes.
- Nine hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011. This means it lies in a very low-risk hurricane zone.
- During heavy rains, the Cahaba river can cause flooding in the floodplain areas.
- Even though there have been 19 earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931, this city still has a low earthquake risk.
How close is your home to the nearest fire station?
Since an insurance company gives you cheaper rates the closer you are to the fire house... Doesn't it make sense to find out how close you are before buying a new home? There are 5 fire stations in the city here in Hoover. You can Google it to see how close your home is from help.
How can InsuranceHub save you money on your homeowners rates?
Your agent will not compromise your safety. That means you can be confident that you will get all of the necessary liability, fire. and dwelling coverage for your home. Your agent will also help you to do this by working to get you every possible discount available.
Next, they take your answers to the questions they have asked you and submit it to many of the top insurance carriers in the country. Companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Here are the top employers in the area
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Hoover Board of Education
- Regions Financial
- AT&T Inc.
- City of Hoover
- Hanna Steel Corporation & Hanna Truck Line
What to do in Hoover:
- Aldridge Gardens
- Bluff Park Community Center and Playground
- Blue Ridge Park
- Georgetown Park
- Howard Lake Park
- Aldridge Botanical Gardens
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Riverchase Galleria
- Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa
- Moss Rock Preserve
- The Library Theatre
When you make the home of the "Birmingham Barons" your hometown, contact InsuranceHub for a cheap home insurance quote in Hoover, AL today.