Catering Insurance

As a caterer, there’s never a dull moment.

There’s always a last-minute crisis that comes up when you’re providing food for lots of people. There’s the cooking itself, then there’s the transportation, and the employees, and the equipment…You know that there’s a lot that can go wrong, so you’re a master problem-solver. Catering is not for the faint of heart. You face lots of risks every day, and you know that you need to protect the business that you’ve worked so hard to build.

We like to make catering insurance easy.

Just like you want to make sure that your clients have the easiest, smoothest process possible for their catering so that they can get on with managing everything else in their busy lives, we want to make insurance as easy as possible for you. We know that you’ve got enough to juggle. So our goal is to be your trusted insurance advisor and partner. We’ll help you create a customized insurance plan that’s just for your business. We can help you identify all of your risks and manage them with the right insurance.

A catering insurance plan might include:

General liability protects you from claims that you or your business’s services caused bodily harm or property damage to someone else. This protects you from damages caused by the day-to-day operations of your business.

Property insurance will protect physical premises, the place where you cook and store your food, against losses like fire. Let’s say you have a kitchen fire. Your property insurance would help you rebuild or repair your location.

Inland marine insurance is important for caterers since you’re driving and transporting food and cooking equipment to your clients’ locations. You’re always on the go, and inland marine insurance will protect your business from the risk that comes along with taking your catering and cooking equipment on the road.

Liquor liability will protect you from the risks associated with serving alcohol if your business serves “adult beverages.” Alcohol provides an additional danger for your business, so liquor liability is important.

Workers’ compensation insurance provides your employees with benefits if they get injured on the job.

It will pay for the employee’s medical bills and reimburse them for a portion of their lost wages if they get hurt and aren’t able to work for a time. What would happen if an employee cuts themselves while chopping something? Workers’ comp would help them pay their bills.

Umbrella insurance picks up where your other liability insurance leaves off if you have a claim that exceeds the limit on the primary policy. It provides additional liability insurance, so it can help you cover big, catastrophic losses.

You’ve got enough on your plate (sorry, we couldn’t resist the pun) with running a busy catering business

We at InsuranceHub can help you get insured and get back to your life and feeding hungry people. You want to send your food out into the world and we want to help you do it. All you have to do to get a free quote for your catering business is fill out our quote form or give us a call today! We’re happy to help. InsuranceHub can become your trusted insurance advisor and partner.