SOMETIMES GENERAL LIABILITY ISN'T ENOUGH
While your general liability policy will cover you if any one gets hurt, or there is property damage or an injury, sometimes that isn't enough.
- When a printer makes a typographic error on your new books cover who pays for that?
- If a plumber makes a repair and a pipe leak results in flooding your business... who pays for that?
- If a roofer puts a new roof on and it leaks ruining your furniture... who pays for that
This is where errors and omissions insurance kicks in.
What exactly is E&O insurance?
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Does my business provide a service to clients?
- Does my business offer advice to clients?
- Does my business have employees?
- Does my business use subcontractors?
Here are a few of the trades we provide Errors & Omissions Insurance coverage for:
- commercial printers
- building-trades contractors
- HVAC repair & installers
- sheet metal workers
- advertising agencies
- web hosting companies
- wedding planners
The important thing is to take action now.
- attorney fees
- court costs
- settlements up to the limits of the policy