Cyber Liability Insurance
If you are like many small businesses you may never have heard of cyber liability insurance before…
Read closely as we explain why you should be concerned about your cyber liability.
The news is filled with stories of businesses that have been hacked and have had a data breach of their customers personal information
What would you do if that happened to your business?
That brings up the following 2 questions:
- What is cyber risk insurance?
- Do I really need this for my small business?
Let's take these one at a time
What exactly is cyber liability insurance?
First understand that cybersecurity insurance has many names. It is known by:
- cyber risk insurance
- network security insurance
- hackers insurance
- e-commerce insurance
- e-business insurance
- information security insurance
Why do I need hackers insurance?
Here are a few examples of how cyber liability insurance can protect your business:
- What would you do if you experienced a Data breach/privacy breach of your clients' private information?
- What if your website got hacked?
- What if you were sued for not having the proper privacy and terms and conditions pages on your website?
- What if you were sued for copyright infringement on your website?
- What if your webmaster borrowed information that infringed on the intellectual property rights of others?
- What would you do if you had a Virus cripple your computer network?
- What if one of your employees left multimedia/Media defamatory remarks about your company or a client's company?
- What if your Network security was breached?
- What if you were bombarded with denial of service attacks
- What if your clients became victims of ID fraud because of a breach at your business?
We want you to be successful in business for a long time
We recognize the importance of small businesses that provide jobs in our communities. So we're committed to helping you STAY in business by providing you with the best cyber insurance value for your business.
Call 8773415728 today or fill out the quote form on this page and let’s get started!
Are we getting your attention yet?
What would happen to your business if any one of these things happened to your business? Now you can see why any business that has an online presence or a computer system needs cyber insurance.
Please don't think that since you have liability insurance already that you don't need this. You might be surprised to learn that general liability insurance policies normally exclude cyber liability and that means you are not covered. PLUS think about this: If the US government can't keep hackers out of the IRS, or, if BILLION dollar corporations like Apple aren't hack proof, then think of how easy it could be to breach your company data.
Isn't cyber insurance just for big companies?
Have you seen these names in the news regarding cyber attacks and data breaches?
- Time Warner Cable
- Neiman Marcus Group
- Home Depot
- Federal Reserve
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728