The news is filled with stories of businesses that have been hacked and have had a data breach of their customers personal information
What would you do if that happened to your business?
That brings up the following 2 questions:
- What is cyber risk insurance?
- Do I really need this for my small business?
What exactly is cyber liability insurance?
- cyber risk insurance
- network security insurance
- hackers insurance
- e-commerce insurance
- e-business insurance
- information security insurance
Why do I need hackers insurance?
Here are just a few items to consider:
- What would you do if you experienced a Data breach/privacy breach of your clients private information?
- What if your website got hacked?
- What if you were sued for not having the proper privacy and terms and conditions pages on your website?
- What if you were sued for copyright infringement on your website?
- What if your webmaster borrowed information that infringed on the intellectual property rights of others?
- What would you do if you had a Virus cripple your computer network?
- What if one of your employees left multimedia/Media defamatory remarks about your company or a clients company?
- What if your Network security was breached?
- What if you were bombarded with denial of service attacks?
- What if your clients became victims of ID fraud because of a breach at your business?
Isn't cyber insurance just for big companies?
- Time Warner Cable
- Neiman Marcus Group
- Home Depot
- Federal Reserve