If you think that a general liability insurance policy is enough...
What is commercial umbrella insurance?
What if the hospital bills and lawsuit are more than your standard business auto insurance policy covers? That is when an umbrella or excess liability insurance kicks in. Commercial umbrella insurance picks up where your business auto liability, general liability or other liability coverage stops, providing extra protection against bodily injury and/or property damage.
How does commercial umbrella insurance work?
Can you see how this can help you?
Custom designed umbrella plans
- A restaurant might need expanded liquor liability limits
- A doctor might need an umbrella policy to offer expanded coverage for malpractice liability
- A car dealer might need an umbrella policy to offer expanded coverage for garage liability
Your complimentary commercial umbrella insurance planning session consultation
- A copy of your existing general liability and business auto insurance policy
- Have you had any business losses in the past? Please provide a list of any prior losses your company has experienced
- Annual payroll and a breakdown of employees who are full-time, part-time, subcontractors or consultants
- Are there any other company officers not listed on the official record? If so please list them, their positions and experience
- Do you currently have any of the following coverage right now? (Professional liability, errors or omissions liability, liquor liability, employee benefits liability or employment practices liability insurance)