Commercial Umbrella Insurance
Protect Your Business with Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance
What do you do if your general liability insurance isn't enough? Excess liability coverage picks up where your liability coverage stops.
If you think that a general liability insurance policy is enough...
Then read closely to what we're about to share with you. Sure, a standard business liability coverage will be enough in most situations, but when a really big problem comes up, you'll be grateful that you invested in commercial umbrella insurance!
What is commercial umbrella insurance?
So let's say one of the drivers at your business has an accident. It's very serious, with lots of medical bills and a long recovery for the innocent party. Your general liability insurance kicks in just as it was designed to do. But, here's the thing...
What will you do if it isn't enough?
What if the hospital bills and lawsuit are more than your standard business auto insurance policy covers? That's when umbrella or excess liability insurance kicks in. Commercial umbrella insurance picks up where your business auto liability, general liability, or other liability coverage stops, providing extra protection against bodily injury and/or property damage.
Custom designed umbrella plans
just as no two snowflakes are alike, every business is unique. That's why we take the time to understand your specific business and its unique problems and risks.
This is the only way to custom design a commercial umbrella policy just for you. Here are few examples:
A restaurant might need expanded liquor liability limits
A doctor might need an umbrella policy to offer expanded coverage for malpractice liability
A car dealer might need an umbrella policy to offer expanded coverage for garage liability
Your complimentary commercial umbrella insurance planning session consultation
To get the most of your free session, you might want to have the following information handy to make our time together count:
- A copy of your existing general liability and business auto insurance policy
- Have you had any business losses in the past? Please provide a list of any prior losses your company has experienced
- Annual payroll and a breakdown of employees who are full-time, part-time, subcontractors or consultants
- Are there any other company officers not listed on the official record? If so please list them, their positions, and their experience
- Do you currently have any of the following coverage right now? (Professional liability, errors or omissions liability, liquor liability, employee benefits liability or employment practices liability insurance)
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728