How to get the best & cheapest Auburn homeowners insurance?
If you’re looking for cheap home insurance in Alabama, then InsuranceHub can help!
Check out these interesting facts about “The Loveliest Village On The Plains”
- Auburn is a city in Lee County, Alabama with a population of 62,059 as of 2015
- It is a is a college town & is the home of Auburn University
- The college became the first four-year college in Alabama to admit women back in 1892
- Right now as of 2016, it is currently the fastest-growing metro area in Alabama
- S. News ranked Auburn among its top ten list of best places to live in the US for 2009
- The first settlers arrived here in 1836
- In 2010, the median household income was $35,857, and the median family income was $72,771
- Auburn was mentioned in the book “To Kill a Mockingbird”
- Its motto “The Loveliest Village On The Plains,” which is taken from the poem, The Deserted Village, by Oliver Goldsmith: “Sweet Auburn! loveliest village of the plain…”
Cheap Home Insurance in Auburn, Alabama & How InsuranceHub Helps:
First of all, were you aware that the average home value here is $216,800? Any idea of what it will cost to insure your home? Let’s figure it out together. Here are a few things your agent will need to know:
How much does your home cost? As of 2016, the average Auburn home is about $216,800. How does your house stack up to that?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to identify this cost. Help them by sharing everything you know about your home.
What are the local crime statistics? There is a crime rate of 28.30 crimes per one thousand here. This means it has a 1% lower than the national average crime rate. In simple terms, that means you have a 1 in 36 chance of becoming a victim of crime here. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 26.14 per one thousand people, which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Your zip code will affect your homeowners premiums.
What zip code area do you live in?
36831, 36832, 36830
Save when you bundle your auto & homeowners insurance in Auburn, Alabama
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Thunderstorms producing damaging winds and/or large hail is common from the late winter through early summer.
- There is a very high risk for tornadoes here. In fact, it averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- There is a very low risk for hurricanes. Nine hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Lee in 2011. However, because of its proximity to the Gulf, it can get hammered with high winds and heavy rains from tropical storms and hurricanes in the summer and fall.
- The Sougahatchee & the Chewakla creeks can cause flooding during heavy rain storms in the floodplains.
- There has been a total of zero earthquakes since 1931 here.
How close is your home to a fire department? Did you know that your insurance company will offer you a discount for living near a fire house? Statistically, homes near fire stations sustain less damage.
By the way, there are 7 fire stations here. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you money on your homeowner rates?
Let’s talk about what your time is worth. Instead of sitting on the phone all afternoon calling one agent after another answering the same questions over and over again…
One call to InsuranceHub does it all.
Our agents will shop your homeowners rates among many of the top insurance carriers in the country. We’re talking about insurance companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Auburn, Alabama? Here are some of the top local area employers:
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center
- Mando America Corporation
- Briggs and Stratton
- City of Auburn
- Daewon America
- Automotive- Suspension Bars & Springs
- CV Holdings, LLC
- Rexnord Industries, LLC
- Hanwha Advanced Materials America
- Masterbrand Cabinets
- SCA, INC
- Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
- Seohan Auto USA Corporation
- Pharmavite, LLC
- Public University (5,500 Employees)
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Lee County School Systems
- Lee County
- Wal Mart Super Center
- Opelika City Schools
- Afni, Inc
Things to do & see that our other Auburn residents enjoy:
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
- Telfair Peet Theatre
- Auburn Community Orchestra
- Auburn Knights Orchestra
- Auburn Area Community Theater
- Chewacla State Park
- Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve
- Donald E. Davis Arboretum
- Auburn University football
If you have made “The Loveliest Village On The Plains” your home, then contact InsuranceHub today for a cheap homeowners quote in Auburn.