Buying a home in Texas & need cheap Balch Springs home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
FREE Balch Springs home insurance quotes for the city named after John M. Balch
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Balch Springs?
- Balch Springs is a city in Dallas County, Texas with a population of 25,210 as of 2015
- It is about 16 miles east of Downtown Dallas and 34 miles southeast of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Balch Springs is bordered by Dallas to the south and west and Mesquite to the north and east
- It got its name from John M. Balch who found several springs on his land when he settled here around 1879
- Electricity, provided by Texas Power and Light, was introduced in 1939
- Balch Springs incorporated as a city on June 13, 1953
- The median household income in Balch Springs is $37,087, and the median family income is $38,750
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Balch Springs depends on many factors:
First of all, do you know that the average home value in Balch Springs? From the most recent census, there were 6,504 housing units in Balch Springs. In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an InsuranceHub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $82,500. Does your home cost more or less?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Insurance carriers usually calculate this by subtracting the land value from your homes value.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? The facts are with 52.86 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 85% higher than the national average rate. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Balch Springs is 1 in 19. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 43.03 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Balch Springs has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Balch Springs has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 84 small earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? As of 2016, Balch Springs has 1 fire stations here. You can Google it to find out how close you will be. Your house will be safer the closer you live to a fire house.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Balch Springs home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers here are:
- Dallas Independent School District
- Mesquite Independent School District.
- BLW Contractors
- Glenn Thurman Inc.
- Broadband Specialists Inc.
- Home Depot
- Gibson & Associates
- Progressive Roofing
- Prosperity Bank
Things to do and see in Balch Springs:
- The Balch Springs Library-Learning Center
- The Balch Springs Recreation Center
- Youth Basketball league
- Youth Baseball league
If you have made the city named after John M. Balch your new home, then contact InsuranceHub for an affordable home insurance quote in Balch Springs today.