Buying a home in the Parker County, Texas & need Weatherford home insurance quotes?
We can help.
InsuranceHub provides FREE Weatherford insurance quotes for the Peach Capital of Texas
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about this city?
- Weatherford is the county seat of Parker County, Texas, with a population of 28,742 as of 2015
- It was named for the State Senator for this district, Thomas Jefferson Weatherford of Dallas that dies in 1857
- The average income per household was $50,924, in the year 2007. The estimated 2007 city capita was $26,380.
- Weatherford is located 25 miles west of Fort Worth
- Several headstones here from the 1800’s read “Killed by Indians”
- Texas author Larry McMurtry’s novel, “Lonesome Dove” was based on the story of cattle driver Oliver Loving and his friend Charles Goodnight
- It is known as the Cutting Horse Capital of the World
When you visit you will see why it has the nickname the “Peach Capital of Texas.” The Texas Legislature declared Weatherford as the Peach Capital of Texas due to all of the peaches grown here. You will enjoy celebrating the peach at the Parker County Peach Festival, which is one of the best-attended festivals in Texas!
Getting multiple Weatherford home insurance quotes comes down to factors like these:
Did you know that the average home value here is $135,400? How curious are you about what it will cost to protect your home? Here are a couple of questions your agent will ask you:
How much does your home cost? As of 2016 the average home here is about $135,400. How does your house compare?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Currently there is a crime rate of 23.50 crimes per one thousand residents. This means that this city has a crime rate that is 18% lower than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Weatherford is 1 in 43. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 21.88 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Weatherford zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Weatherford has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill n 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Town creek and the Willow creek in the flood plain areas.
- Weatherford, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 34 small earthquakes have occurred within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Weatherford home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? A fire can ruin your beautiful home in just a few moments. It only makes sense then that the FASTER a fire truck can get to your home the LESS damage you will have? There are 4 fire stations in the greater metro area. You can google them to find out how close you will be.
How good does it make you feel knowing that your agent is ready to help you get the best deal possible on all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home?
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Weatherford home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Things to do & see in Weahterford, Texas:
- Second Empire style Parker County Courthouse
- Chandor Gardens
- Doss Heritage and Culture Center
- First Monday Trade Days
- Weatherford Farmer’s Market
- Museum of The Americas
- Historic Driving Tour
- National Cutting Horse Association headquarters and major events
- Clark Gardens
Top Area Employers:
- Weatherford ISD
- D. Hartnett Co
- JAMAK, Inc
- Weatherford Aerospace
- City of Weatherford
- Parker county
- Weatherford College
- U.S. Postal Service
If you have made the “Peach Capital of Texas” your home, then contact our team of agents for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Weatherford, Texas.