Buying a home & need cheap Waxahachie home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Get FREE Waxahachie home insurance quotes for all of the Crape Myrtle Capital
Before we talk insurance quotes, did you know these facts about this city?
- Waxahachie is the county seat of Ellis County, Texas, & has an estimated population of 33,384 as of 2015
- Some sources think that the name means “buffalo” or “cow” in an unspecified Native American language
- It was founded August 1850 as the seat of Ellis County
- In 1988, the area around Waxahachie was chosen as the site for the Superconducting Super Collider, which was later canceled in 1993 after 14 miles of tunnels were constructed
- The median household income was $43,213, and the median family income was $50,048
- It is also called the Gingerbread city due to the many Gingerbread style homes here
When you visit Waxahachie Tx you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “Crape Myrtle Capital” of Texas. And, if you visit in the month of July, you can experience the Crape Myrtle in full bloom everywhere you turn.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Waxahachie depends on factors like these:
Did you know that the average home value in Waxahachie is $130,900? Do you know the current value of your own home?
How much does your home cost? The average home value here is about $130,900. Do you know how much your home is worth?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to calculate this number.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 31.60 crimes per one thousand residents here. That is 11% higher than the national average rate.
This means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 32.
Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 30.70 per one thousand population including motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Waxahachie has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 50 tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? It is understandable that home can burn to the ground very quickly. That is why the closer you live to a fire station the odds are the SAFER your home will be. Thankfully, there are 2 fire stations here in Waxahachie. You can google them to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- So many more
By starting the Waxahachie home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
The top employers in Waxahachie:
- Owens Corning
- Fortra Fiber Cement
- GMP/GPPAW RockTenn
- AEP Industries
- Dart Container
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Waxahachie Independent School District
- Walgreen Distribution Center
- HEB Grocery
- Southwestern Assemblies of God University
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in the area:
- The Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Gingerbread Trail Festival
- Richardsonian Romanesque courthouse
- Children’s Museum of Waxahachie
- Ellis County Art Association & Museum
- Spring Park
- Getzendaner Memorial Park
- Richards Park
- Sheaffer Full Life Center
If you have made the “Crape Myrtle Capital” of Texas your new home, then contact us today for an affordable home insurance quote.