Buying a home & need Southlake home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
FREE Southlake home insurance quotes for one of America’s Highest-Earning Cities
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Southlake?
- It was settled by pioneers in the 1840s, but was not incorporated until 1956
- Southlake is a city located in Tarrant & Denton County with a population of 29,941 as of 2015
- It was ranked no. 5 in ‘The $100K Club: America’s Highest-Earning Cities’ as of 2016
- 2% of households here make over $100,000 a year
- In December 2008, Forbes.com named Southlake the most affluent neighborhood in the US
- The mean household income for the city is $216,393
Getting home insurance quotes in Southlake depends on factors like these:
Did you know that the average home value in Southlake is $645,500? How much will your home cost to protect? That will depend on quite a few determining factors.
How much does your home cost? Since the average home here is about $645,500, you can see that it will probably cost less to insure in Southlake than some of the more expensive homes in Texas.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? With a crime rate of 12.21 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 57% lower than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Southlake is 1 in 82. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 11.88 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
We provide free quotes for all of the neighborhoods here in Southlake, including:
- The Hills of Monticello
- Monticello Estates
- Stoneridge Lakes
- Myers Meadow
- Stone Lakes
- Timber Lake
- Southridge Lakes
- Clariden Ranch
- Estes Park
- Stratford Park
- Cambridge Place
- Shady Oaks
- Westwick Hills
- The Enclave
- Laurelwood Park
- Villas Del Sol
- Palomar Estates
- The Reserve of Southlake
- Coventry Manor
- Autumn Creek Estates
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Southlake has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 5 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. Eight hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ike in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Grapevine Lake in the flood plain areas.
- Southlake, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? It is understandable that home can burn to the ground very quickly. That is why the closer you live to a fire station the odds are the SAFER your home will be. Thankfully, there are 3 fire stations here in Southlake. You can Google them to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- So many more
By starting the Southlake home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers here in Southlake:
- Sabre Holdings
- Carroll ISD
- Verizon Wireless
- Gateway Church
- Keller Williams
- Central Market
- City of Southlake
Things to do & see in the Southlake area:
- Room Escape Games
- Marshall Creek Ranch
- Urban Air Trampoline Park
- Dragon Stadium
- Bicentennial Park
If you have made one of America’s Highest-Earning Cities’ your home, then contact us today for an affordable home insurance quote in Southlake.