Where can I get cheap Southaven home insurance?
If you’re looking for cheap homeowners insurance inMississippi, then InsuranceHub can help you by providing several quotes for you to compare.
InsuranceHub offers affordable homeowner insurance quotes in Southaven, Mississippi
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Southaven?
- Southaven is a city in DeSoto County, Mississippi, & had a population of 52,589 as of 2015
- It is the 3rd largest city in Mississippi
- Since Southaven is located south of Whitehaven, a Memphis, TN neighborhood, can you see how it got its name
- It was officially incorporated in 1980
- It is one of the fastest growing cities in the southeastern USA
- This was the boyhood home of noted writer John Grisham
- As of the 2010 census, the median household income was $46,691, and the median family income was $52,333
When you visit Southaven MS, you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “Top of Mississippi.” Just look at the map below and you can see for yourself!
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Southaven, MS comes down to factors like these:
There were 19,101 housing units as of the 2010 census here. Did you know that the average home value in Southaven is $137,800? What about your place? Here are a few questions your agent will ask you to come up with your free quotes.
How much does your home cost? In 2016, the average home ran about $137,800. How would you say that your house value compares to that?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? If your home burned to the ground, what would it take to start from scratch?
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 25.80 crimes per one thousand residents here. This means that it is 10% lower than the national average rate. Your odds of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Southaven is 1 in 39. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 23.81 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Your zip code will affect your homeowner’s rates.
What zip code area do you live in?
Get the cheapest homeowners insurance in Mississippi
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Southaven has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year. In February 5, 2008, an EF-2 tornado touched down during the so-called Super Tuesday tornado outbreak.
- It is also in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Five hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Rita in 2005.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Horn and Rocky creek in the flood plains.
- Southaven has a low earthquake risk, with a total of 4 earthquakes since 1931.
How close are you to the nearest fire station? Did you know that you get a lower rate being close to a firehouse?
Here is the thing… the quicker the fire department can get your house the less damage you will sustain. There are 7 fire and emergency stations in this city. Why not search to find out how close you are?
How can InsuranceHub save you on your homeowner rates?
Our agents know the tricks of the trade to save you money on your rates. After all, InsuranceHub has been in business since 1985, which means you benefit from all of that experience when you complete our quote form or call for a free quote.
Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Next, they will help you identify every discount available to you to help lower your rates. For example, did you know that you can save up to 25% by combining your home & auto policy?
Finally, our agents will shop your home rates among many of the top insurance carriers in the country. We’re talking about insurance companies like:
And those are just a few of our go-to carriers. So, why not give us a try? It is simple and easy.
Relocating to Southaven? Here are some of the top employers in the area:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- City of Southaven
- University of MississippiDeSoto County School District.
Things to do & see that our other Southaven customers enjoy:
- Landers Center
- Southaven Towne Center
- Tanger Outlets Southaven
- Snowden Grove Park
- BankPlus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove
- Southaven Arena
- Southhaven springfest
- Fishing Rodeo
- Snowden Grove Baseball Complex
- Field of Dreams
- Southaven Golf Center
- Southaven Tennis Complex
- Mississippi RiverKings
- Dizzy Dean Baseball World Series
- Southern Lights
If you have made the “Top of Mississippi” your home, then contact our agents for an affordable homeowner’s insurance quote in Southaven.