Affordable homeowners insurance rates in Socorro, Texas
Socorro is a city in El Paso County, Texas, on the north bank of the Rio Grande & on the border of Mexico. As of 2019, there were 33,778 people living there. It's the city farthest west in the state of Texas.
Also, it was ranked the 22nd most exciting city in Texas by Movoto in 2014. The city is known for its music venues and nightlife.
When you visit Socorro, Texas, you will clearly see why it has the motto "City with a Mission." You can also enjoy the historic Spanish Missions in this city.
Let's Talk Affordable Home Ownership
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost?
Did you know that the average home here is about $148,551? Have you taken the time to get a value on your home lately?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house?
Your agent will help you to calculate this in the event of a total loss.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood?
There is a crime rate of 7.84 crimes per one thousand residents here. That makes it safer than 66% of other U.S. cities.
The chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime in Socorro is 1 in 715. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 6.44 per one thousand population including motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zipcode area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Socorro has a low risk for tornadoes. It averages about zero tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Dolly in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Franklin Canal in the flood plain areas.
- Socorro has a moderate earthquake risk, with a total of 4 tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department?
How long would you like to wait for the fire truck to come and put out your house fire? The closer you are located to the fire department the sooner your fire is put out.
Thankfully, Socorro has a local fire station. You can Google its location to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Socorro home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner's discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Top employers in Socorro & the El Paso area:
- T&T Staff Management LP
- University Medical Center
- Dish Network
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- GC Services
- Del Sol Medical Center
- RM Personnel
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- El Paso Electric Corporation
Check out these things to do and see in Socorro:
- Bulldog Championship Park
- Socorro Mission
- Socorro Entertainment Center
- Mauro Rosas Park
- Silvestre Reyes Park
- Rio Bosque Wetlands Park
- Socorro Entertainment Center
- Fiesta de San Miguel
- Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Old San Miguel Mission
- El Camino Real Historic Trail Site
If you have made the "city with a mission" your new home, then contact our agents today for a cheap home insurance quote in Socorro.