Looking to buy a home & need affordable Sachse home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
We provide FREE Sachse home insurance quotes for the 13th safest city in Texas.
Did you know these facts about this Sachse:
- Sachse is a city in both Collin county and Dallas county, Texas and has a population of 24,554 as of 2015
- The median household income here was $70,333, and the median family income was $71,918
- It was founded by William Sachse, a Prussian immigrant
- The city was founded back in 1845 and incorporated in 1956
- Sachse was recently ranked in “The 50 Safest Cities in Texas according to SafeWise”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Sachse comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Sachse? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $181,700. It’s also important to note that here were 3,350 housing units as of the 2000 census.
How much does your home cost? Did you know that the average home here is about $181,700? How does your home compare in price?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to calculate this by deducting the value of your land the home is built on.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? This is good news for you. With a crime rate of 11.81 crimes per one thousand people, Sachse is 59% lower than the national average rate. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 85. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 11.24 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Do you live in the 75048 zip code?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Sachse has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plain areas.
- Sachse has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 75 earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Sachse home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Sachse has 2 fire stations in the area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our home insurance agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Sachse home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Sachse, Texas? Here are the top area employers:
- City of Sachse
- Garland Independent School District
- Wylie Independent School District
Check out these things to do in Sachse:
- Sachse Library
- Pumpkin Prowl
- Muddy Creek Nature Preserve
- Sachse Historical Society museum
- Cedar Creek Estates Park
- Cornwall Lane Park
- Heritage Park
- Joe J. and Patricia D. Stone Park
- Firefighters Park
- Dave Sanford Park
- Sachse on the Creek Park
- Salmon Park
- Muddy Creek Nature Preserve
- Creek Crossing Park
- Bunker Hill Park
If you have made “the 13th safest city in Texas, according to Safewise” your home, then contact our team of agents for an affordable home insurance quote in Sachse today.