Buying a home in Davidson County, Tennessee & need cheap Nashville home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
Here at InsuranceHub, we provide FREE Nashville home insurance quotes for all of “Music City USA.”
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about your city?
- Nashville is the county seat of Davidson County & the capital of Tennessee
- As of 2015 there were 654,610 people living here
- Nashville is the home to the Tennessee Supreme Court’s courthouse for Middle Tennessee
- It was founded by James Robertson, John Donelson, and a party of Overmountain Men in 1779
- It was named for Francis Nash, the American Revolutionary War hero
- It is home to the Tennessee Titans
- It is one of the fastest-growing areas of the Upland South
When you visit Nashville, Tennessee you will clearly see why it is nicknamed “Music City USA”
- It is known as a center of the country music industry
- The Contemporary Christian music industry is also based along Nashville’s Music Row
- Tons of music clubs and honky-tonk bars to go to
- It is the home to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Nashville, Tennessee comes down to factors like these:
Did you know that the average home value in Nashville is $165,200? How much will your home cost to protect? Every home is different. So, here are a few questions your agent will be asking you:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $84,300. How much is your house worth?
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $165,200. How does your home compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to calculate this number.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Sadly, there is a crime rate of 40.68 crimes per one thousand residents. This is 42% higher than the national average rate. This means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 25. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 33.67per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Here are some of the neighborhoods we serve:
- East Nashville
- Green Hills
- The Gulch
- Hillsboro Village
- Lockeland Springs
- Old Hickory
- Whites Creek
What Nashville zip code area do you live in?
- 37201, 37202, 37203, 37204, 37209, 37210, 37211, 37212, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37221, 37222, 37224, 37228, 37229, 37230, 37232, 37205, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37213, 37214, 37215, 37220, 37227, 37234, 37235, 37241, 37242, 37243, 37250, 37236, 37238, 37240, 37244, 37246
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Nashville has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a low-risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Fay in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Cumberland river in the flood plain areas.
- Nashville has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of one earthquake within 30 miles since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? Fire can turn your home into rubble in mere moments. The closer you are to a fire station the sooner they can save your house.
Thankfully, Nashville has 37 fire stations. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Nashville home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Nashville, Tennessee:
- Vanderbilt University and Medical Center
- Metropolitan Nashville-Davidson County Government and Public Schools
- State of Tennessee
- US Government
- Nissan North America
- Saint Thomas Health
- Randstad U.S.
Things to do & see in Nashville:
- Music City Center
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Fort Nashborough and Fort Negley
- Tennessee State Museum
- The Parthenon
- Nashville Film Festival
- Nashville Fashion Week
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon
- Iroquois Steeplechase
- CMA Music Festival
- Tomato Art Festival
- African Street Festival
- Live on the Green Music Festival
- Tennessee State Fair
- Opry Mills regional shopping mall
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tour the Belle Meade Plantation, Carnton plantation in Franklin, and Belmont Mansion.
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Fisk University’s Van Vechten
If you have made “Music City, USA” your home, then contact the InsuranceHub team for an affordable home insurance quote in Nashville today.