Buying a home in Texas & need cheap Lufkin home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
FREE Lufkin home insurance quotes for the city of the United States National Forest Headquarters
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about this Lufkin, Texas?
- Lufkin is a city in Angelina County in eastern Texas, and had 36,333 people living here as of 2015
- It was named for Abraham P. Lufkin, a Galveston city council and cotton merchant
- Lufkin, Tx was founded in 1882
- Debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster fell over the city on February 1, 2003
- Lufkin celebrated its 125th anniversary in October 2007
- The median household income here was $32,989, and the median family income was $40,591
- The headquarters of all four US National Forests and two US National Grasslands are located here
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Lufkin comes down to factors like these:
As of 2000 census, there were 13,402 housing units in this area. Did you know that the average home value in Lufkin is $93,900? Let us discuss your home and how we will calculate your homeowner’s rates.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Statistics show that as of 2015 the average home here is about $93,900. What is the current value of your home?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will want to know approximate square footage, number of bedrooms and baths and a list of any upgrades that you might have.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? As of 2016 there was a crime rate of 59.82 crimes per one thousand people. This is 102% higher than the national average rate.
That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lufkin is 1 in 17.
Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 55.50 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Lufkin has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Eight hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ike in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Lufkin has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? Even small fires can easily cause $10,000 worth of damage in just a few moments. So the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you will have. Currently, there are 6 fire stations in the Lufkin area. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
The best part is that the agents here at insurancehub.com are trained to help you get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Are you ready to see how many discounts you qualify for?
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Lufkin home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in the Lufkin area:
- Angelina College
- Atkinson Candy Company
- Brookshire Brothers
- Lufkin Industries
- Lufkin Independent School District
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Memorial Health Systems
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Lufkin:
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Ellen Trout Park and zoo
- Crown Colony Country Club Golf Course, #3 rated golf course in Texas by The Dallas Morning News
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Museum of East Texas
- Lufkin Azalea Trail
- Medford Collection of American Western Art
- Downtown Walking Tour
- Pines Theater
- Lake Sam Rayburn
- Angelina County Exposition Center
- Texas State Forest Festival
If you have made Lufkin your new home, then contact our agents for an affordable homeowners quote today.