Buying a home & need cheap Little Elm home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
We provide FREE Little Elm home insurance quotes for the “Town With A Lake Attitude”
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about this city?
- Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, with a population of 34,355 as of 2016
- That it is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- It has more miles of shoreline (66 miles) than any other city in DFW metroplex
- It is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage
- The Arbor Day Foundation designated Little Elm a Tree City USA community
- In 2016, Little Elm was ranked the 13th safest by the FBI in the state of Texas for towns with a population of 10,000 or higher
When you visit Little Elm Tx you will clearly see why it has the motto “Town With A Lake Attitude.” When you combine the 66 miles of shoreline with all of the Lakeside amenities including a swim beach, marina, cable wakeboard park, boat ramp, and an amphitheater on the water, and you can see why they picked this motto!
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Little Elm depends on factors like these:
Did you know that the average home value in Little Elm is $159,200? Do you know the current value of your own home? The average home in Texas costs about $136.00 a month to insure, which comes out to about $1,637/year.
How much does your home cost? Did you know that the average home here is about $159,200? How does your home compare?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your home was uniquely built. Talk to your agents about what makes it unique.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? With a crime rate of 6.96 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 76% lower than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 144. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 5.97 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code do you live in?
Some of the subdivisions we provide quotes for include:
- Paloma Creek
- The Towers by the Park
- Frisco Ranch
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Little Elm has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 3 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the little elm creek in the flood plain areas.
- Little Elm, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 78 earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? It is understandable that home can burn to the ground very quickly. That is why the closer you live to a fire station the odds are the SAFER your home will be. Thankfully, there are 2 fire stations here in Little Elm. You can Google them to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- So many more
By starting the Little Elm home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Things to do and see in Little Elm, Texas:
- Little Elm Independent School District
- City of Little Elm
- Denton ISD
- University of North Texas
- Peterbilt Motors Co
Be sure to check out these things to do and see our insurance clients enjoy:
- Little Elm Park, Cottonwood Park, Beard Park, McCord Park, and Union Park
- Hydrous wakeboard park
- Little Elm farmers market
- 18-hole disc golf course
- Cottonwood Creek Marina
- Little Elm Rec Center
- The Cottonwood Trail
- Johnny Broyle’s Trail
- July Jubilee
- Big Easy in Little Elm
If you have made the “Town With A Lake Attitude” your new home, then contact our team for an affordable home insurance quote in Little Elm today.