Looking to buy a home & need affordable Leander home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
We provide free home insurance quotes for Leander, the 4th fastest growing city in Texas.
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about this city?
- Leander is a city in Williamson & Travis counties in Texas with a population of 37,889 as of 2016
- It is the fourth fastest-growing city in the state of Texas
- It was established in 1882 on land sold by the Austin & Northwestern Railroad Co. to future citizens
- It was named in honor of Leander “Catfish” Brown, a railroad official that helped to complete the railroad line
- It is home to the Leanderthal Lady, one of the oldest human burials in the US dating back 13,000 years ago
- It was the scene of two destructive wildfires back in 2011 that burned 330 acres & destroyed 26 homes
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Leander comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Leander? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $154,500.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $154,500. Any idea of how your home stacks up to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your home is unique just like a fingerprint. Your agent will ask you a few questions to find out what makes your special.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? With a crime rate of 12.35 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 57% higher than average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Leander is 1 in 81. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 10.97 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Leander zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Leander has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year that cause 2 deaths each year on the average.
- On the other hand, it is in a low-risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Leander, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the Leander home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Leander has 2 fire stations in the greater metro area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our home insurance agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Leander home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Leander, Texas? Here are the top area employers:
- Leander Independent School District
- City of Leander
- Cedar Park Regional Hospital
- Dell, Inc
- Sears Teleserv
- Emerson Process Management
- Round Rock Premium Outlets
- Scott & White Healthcare
- Texas Guaranteed Student Loans
Things to do and see in Leander:
- Quarry splash pad
- Eagle peak shooting range
- Cedar rock rail road
- Chrystal falls golf course
- Sandy creek park
- Vole the beach water park
- Benbook Ranch Park
- Devine Lake Park
If you have made the 4th fastest-growing city in the state of Texas your new home, then contact our team for an affordable home insurance quote in Leander.