Buying a home in Texas & need cheap Lake Jackson home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Interesting facts about Lake Jackson, the city of enchantment
- Lake Jackson is a city in Brazoria County, Texas & had a population of 27,533 as of 2015
- Part of Lake Jackson was first developed in 1942 as a company town for workers of the Dow Chemical Company
- It was named after the owner of the Abner Jackson Plantation that the city was built upon
- The median household income was $60,901, and the median family income was $69,053 as of the 2000 census here
- Every street that radiates from the downtown area ends in the word “Way”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Lake Jackson depends on many factors:
First of all, did you know that the average home value in Lake Jackson is $143,500? In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an Insurancehub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? As of 2016, the average value of a home here is about $143,500. Where does your house stack up here?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will ask you a few questions to determine what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There are about 18.20 crimes per one thousand residents her. That makes it 36% lower than the national average rate. This means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lake Jackson is 1 in 55. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 16.87 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Lake Jackson has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 1 tornado a year.
- It is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. Nine hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Brazos river in the flood plains.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our professionals at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? As of 2016, Lake Jackson has 2 volunteer fire stations here. You can Google them to find out how close you will be. Your house will be safer the closer you live to a fire house.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Lake Jackson home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Lake Jackson, Tx are:
- Dow Chemical Company
- Brazosport Independent School District
- Alvin I.S.D
- Pearland I.S.D
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Fluor Corporation
- Miken Specialties
Things to do and see in the Lake Jackson area:
- Lake Jackson Library
- 2016 Festival of Lights
- Brazos Oaks
- Brazoswood Key Club
- Dunbar Park
- Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge
- Brazos Bend State Park
- Levi Jordan Plantation
- Lake Jackson Historical Museum
- Brazoria County Historical Museum
- The Wilderness at Lake Jackson
If you have made the “city of enchantment” your home, then contact InsuranceHub agents for an affordable home insurance quote in Lake Jackson today.