Buying a home in Tennessee & need cheap Knoxville home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
We can provide FREE Knoxville home insurance quotes for all of the “Queen City of the Mountains”
Before we talk insurance, check out these interesting facts:
- Knoxville is the county seat of Knox County, Texas and has a population of 185,291 as of 2015
- It is the 5th largest city in Tennessee
- It was first settled in 1786 and was the first capital of Tennessee before Nashville
- Knoxville is the home of the University of Tennessee “Volunteers”
- It is the home to the headquarters of the Tennessee Valley Authority
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Supreme Court’s courthouse for East Tennessee
- The Cherokee people called the Knoxville area kuwanda’talun’yi, which means “Mulberry Place”
- Kiplinger ranked Knoxville at #5 in its list of Best Value Cities 2011
When you visit Knoxville, Tennessee you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “Queen City of the Mountains.” Based on its beautiful surroundings, it is generally viewed as one of the Gateway cities to the Great Smoky Mountains.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Knoxville depends on many factors:
First of all, do you know that the average home value in Knoxville? Recent data shows that the average home value in Knoxville is $116,500. In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an InsuranceHub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The mean home value here is about $116,500. How does yours compare to this value?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on how your home is constructed. Discuss this with your agent.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 69.29 crimes per one thousand residents here. This makes it 142% higher than the national average rate. You have a 1 in 15 chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 60.03 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
We provide free home insurance quotes in the following neighborhoods:
- Chilhowee Park
- Colonial Village
- Cumberland Estates
- Emory Place
- Fort Sanders
- Fountain City
- Fourth & Gill
- Island Home Park
- Lindbergh Forest
- North Hills
- Oakwood-Lincoln Park
- Old City
- Old North Knoxville
- Rocky Hill
- Sequoyah Hills
- South Knoxville
- West Hills
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Knoxville has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 1 tornado a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Five hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Fay in 2011.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Tennessee River in the flood plains.
- Knoxville has a moderate earthquake risk, with a total of 66 earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? The closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have during a house fire. Now you can see why insurance carriers they give you better rates the closer you are! Thankfully Knoxville has 31 fire stations. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
Your agent is standing by to help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Knoxville home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers here are:
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Regal Entertainment Group
- Pilot Flying J
- T. Hackney Company
- Tombras Group
- Bush Brothers
- Sea Ray
- Petro’s Chili & Chips
- AC Entertainment
- Clayton Homes
- Ruby Tuesday
Things to do and see in Knoxville:
- Knoxville Symphony Orchestra
- Knoxville Opera
- Dogwood Arts Festival
- Market Square Farmers’ Market
- Tennessee Valley Fair
- Krutch Park
- Beck Cultural Exchange Center
- Bijou Theatre
- Bleak House
- William Blount Mansion
- Fountain City Art Center
- Candoro Marble Works
- Fort Dickerson
- Haley Heritage Square
- Ijams Nature Center
- James White’s Fort
- Knoxville Botanical Gardens and Arboretum
- Knoxville Greenways
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Knoxville Police Museum
- Knoxville Zoo
- Mabry-Hazen House
- Frank H. McClung Museum
- Museum of East Tennessee History
- Old City
- Tennessee Amphitheater
- Tennessee River Boat
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame
- World’s Fair Park
If you have made the “Queen City of the Mountains” your new home, then contact us today for an affordable homeowner’s insurance quote in Knoxville.