Buying a home in Tarrant County & need Keller home insurance quotes?
We can help.
FREE Keller home insurance quotes for the city that is “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.”
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Keller, Texas?
- This suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas had 45,758 people as of 2015
- Advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm”
- It was first settled in the early 1840’s
- Keller has 11 park sites and 19 miles of hiking and biking trails
- Money Magazine rated Keller as one of the 10 “Best Places to Live” in the US for 2009
- The Census Bureau’s American Community Survey showed Keller as one of the “Nation’s Richest Cities” with a population over 20,000 in 2008
Here’s what it takes to get affordable Keller home insurance quotes:
You need to know the average home values. The most recent estimates report that the average home value in Keller, Tx is $364,200.
So, how much will it cost to protect your own home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors:
How much does your home cost? With the average home here about $364,200, where does yours fit in? Higher or lower?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? If the insurance company had to rebuild your home on your foundation what would it cost them?
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 9.11 crimes per one thousand residents. It is MUCH lower than the national average rate. In fact, the chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Keller is 1 in 110. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 8.56 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Keller has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Edouard in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Keller has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 112 small earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Keller home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Sadly fires destroy thousands of homes just like yours every year. The thing is that the closer you live to a fire station the safer you are statistically.
Keller has 3 fire stations scattered in the greater metro area. You can Google them to find out how close you will be. How would you feel if your home was under insured? And there wasn’t enough to rebuild it as it was? The thing is that your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Keller home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers here are:
- The Keller Independent School District
- City of Keller
- Home Depot
Check out these things to do and see in Keller:
- Big Bear Creek Greenbelt
- Indian Trail
- Keller Sports Park
- Parks at Town Center
- Keller Public Arts Exhibits
- Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra
- Keller Summer Nights
- The Keller Pointe
- Keller Natatorium
- Keller Public Library
If you have made the city that is “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm” your new home, then contact our InsuranceHub agents for an affordable home insurance quote in Keller today.