Buying a home in Texas & need cheap Irving home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Did you know these facts about Irving, Texas?
- According to the 2014 U.S. Census, the estimated population was 232,406, making it the thirteenth most populous city in Texas.
- It is located in Dallas County and not far from Dallas and Fort Worth.
- When you visit Irving, you will clearly see why it has the motto: “Delivering Exceptional Services.”
You can look forward to mild winters, affordable housing, cheap homeowners insurance and low taxes here.
Getting cheap Texas home insurance quotes in Irving depends on many factors:
First of all, do you know that the average home value in Irving? Recent data shows that the average home value in Irving is $154,900. In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an InsuranceHub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Since the average home here is about $154,900, you can see that it will probably cost less to insure in Irving than some of the more expensive homes in Texas.
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? That will depend on what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Unfortunately, Irving has a crime rate of 2,936 crimes per one thousand residents (a higher than average rate).
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Irving is 1 in 35. In fact, Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 27.15 per one thousand population. This includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Irving has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year that cause zero deaths each year.
- On the other hand, it is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. 2 hurricanes have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Hurricane Edouard in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Trinity river in the flood plain areas.
- Irving, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 94 small earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? The closer you are to a fire station, the less damage you would have during a house fire. It’s for this very reason that insurance carriers they give you better rates the closer you are to the help from a fire department! Thankfully for you and your family, Irving has 13 fire stations. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
Your agent is standing by to help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Irving home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Things to do and see in Irving:
- California Crossing Park
- Campion Trails
- Centennial Park
- Cimarron Park Recreation Center
- Cottonwood Valley Course
- Gondola Adventures
- Mustangs at Las Colinas
CALL US TODAY. InsuranceHub provides multiple homeowner’s quotes in the following zip codes for FREE:
75014, 75015, 75016, 75038, 75039, 75017, 75060, 75061, 75062 & 75063.
If you have made the city “Delivering Exceptional Services” your home, then it’s time to contact the InsuranceHub team for an affordable home insurance quote in Irving today.