Looking to buy a home & need cheap Haltom City home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
Before we talk homeowner’s insurance, did you know the following facts about your city?
- Haltom City is in Tarrant County, Texas and as of 2015 had 44,206 people living there
- It is surrounded by Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Watauga, and Richland Hills
- Haltom City is only 6 miles from Downtown Fort Worth
- The city is home to 10 parks, recreation center & a state-of-the-art public library
- It has been hosting the Annual Haltom Stampede 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run which benefits the Haltom City/BISD Back to School Health Fair since 1986
When you visit here you will clearly see why it has chosen the motto, “a place to call home!”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Haltom City comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Haltom City? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $115,400.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? Does your home cost more or less than the average price of $115,400?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Just imagine your home burning to the ground. What would it take to rebuild your home on top of your existing foundation?
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? There are 29.96 crimes per one thousand residents here.
Your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Haltom City is 1 in 34.
Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 27.50 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
We provide FREE home insurance quotes for Haltom City residents living in the 76117 zip code
What weather conditions pose a threat to your home?
- Haltom City has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Edouard in 2008. Winds up to 95 knots have been recorded here.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plain areas.
- Haltom City has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 130 small tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Haltom City home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Haltom City has 3 fire stations in the greater metro area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Haltom City home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Haltom City? Top area employers:
- Birdville ISD
- Hillshire Brands
- City of Haltom City
- Medtronic Midas Rex
- GST Manufacturing
- Liberty Carton Company
- Lewis & Lambert Metal
- Nurse Assist
- Falcon Steel Company
- Blackmon Mooring
Things to do & see in Haltom City, Texas:
- Haltom Stampede 5K
- Halloween Carnival
- Haltom City Public Library
- Birdville Historical Society Museum
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Broadway Park
- Buffalo Ridge Park
- Haltom Road Park
- Little Fossil Park
- North Park
- Parrish Road Park
- Pecan Park
- Revere Park
- Sandy Oaks Park
- Whites Branch Park
If you are looking to make Haltom City your new home, then contact our home insurance agents for multiple homeowner’s insurance quotes today.