Buying a home in Hunt County, Texas & need cheap Greenville home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
We provide FREE Greenville, Texas home insurance in the city with the motto: “Rich Heritage, Vibrant Future”
Before we talk insurance, do you know these little-known facts about this city?
- Greenville is the county seat and the largest city in Hunt County, with a population of 26,515
- It was named after Thomas J. Green, a general in the Texas Army during the war for independence from Mexico
- It is in the heart of the Texas Blackland Prairies
- On May 12, 2011, a white buffalo was born here and was given the title “Lightning Medicine Cloud ” by a great-great grandson of Sitting Bull
- The median household income here was $34,606, and the median family income was $41,808
Greenville, Texas has the motto: “Rich Heritage, Vibrant Future”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Greenville comes down to factors like these:
Did you know: the average home value in Arlington is $84,000?
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? As of 2015 the average home here is about $84,000. How does your home compare?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Tell your agent about anything that makes your home unique.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 38.23 crimes per one thousand residents here. That makes it 34% higher than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Greenville is 1 in 27. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 34.05 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Greenville zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Greenville has a high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Cowleech Fork Sabina river in the flood plain areas.
- Greenville, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Even small fires can easily cause $10,000 worth of damage in just a few moments. So the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you will have. Currently, there are 5 fire stations in the Greenville area. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. Are you ready to see how many discounts you qualify for?
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Greenville home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers here in Greenville, Texas:
- Greenville ISD
- L-3 Communications
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt County
- Cytec Engineered Materials
- Wal-Mart Supercenter
- Weatherford International
- Masonite International
Check out these things to do & see in the area:
- Kenneth Threadgill Concert series
- the Symphony Festival Series
- Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum
- Collin Street Bakery
- Visit the wineries here
- Greenville Municipal Auditorium
- The vintage Texan Theater
- The Rally ‘Round Greenville festival
- Cotton Patch Challenge Bicycle Ride
- Barbecue and Chili Cook-Off
- Texas Music Weekend
- Kids Alley
- Backstreet Bash
If you have made the city with the motto: “Rich Heritage, Vibrant Future” your new home, then contact our team for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Greenville today.