Buying a home in the Dallas suburbs & need Grapevine home insurance quotes?
We can help.
FREE Grapevine home insurance quotes for the city that is “Aged to perfection.”
Before we talk insurance, did you know that…
- In 2007 CNNMoney.com rated Grapevine as one of “America’s Best Places to Live?”
- In recent years many wineries have opened here that offer free tastings?
- Grapevine has been busy maintaining its historic downtown corridor?
- As of 2015, there were about 51,404 people living in this Dallas suburb encompassing parts of Tarrant, Dallas & Denton counties?
It doesn’t take long to see why Grapevine has the motto “Aged to perfection.”
Getting multiple Grapevine home insurance quotes comes down to factors like these:
Did you know? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in Grapevine, Tx is $307,600.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few questions your InsuranceHub agent will ask:
How much does your home cost? Does your house cost more or less than the $307,600 price of the average home here?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? If your insurance company had to rebuild your place from scratch, do you have any idea of what it would cost them?
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? As of 2016, there is a crime rate of 24.74 crimes per one thousand residents here. Luckily, this is lower than the national average. Your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in just Grapevine is 1 in 41. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 23.53 per one thousand population including motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Grapevine zip code area is your home located in?
What weather conditions pose a threat to your house?
- First, Grapevine has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- Second, there is a very low risk for hurricanes here. Two hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Edouard in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Grapevine has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 107 tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Grapevine home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our professionals at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? For every moment it takes the fire truck to get to your home, it could cost you thousands of dollars. You save money the closer you live to the fire department. The good news is that Grapevine has 5 fire stations in the greater metro area. You can google them to find out how close you will be.
Remember this, that your agent will help you to get all of the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home. The good thing though is that they will help you get all of the discounts that are available to you. This means you save the most money.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Grapevine home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Check out these things to do and see in Grapevine:
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad
- Enjoy the 24-miles of hike and bike trails.
- Historic Downtown
- 9/11 Flight Crew Memorial
- Grapevine Craft Brewery
- Grapevine Mills
- Grapevine Lake
- Great Wolf Resorts
- Urban Wine Trail
- Butterfly Flutterby
- Main Street Fest
If you have made the city that is “Aged to perfection” your hometown, then contact us for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Grapevine today.