Buying a home in Tennessee & need affordable Franklin home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Our team of agents can provide free Franklin home insurance quotes for all of one of the wealthiest cities in one of the wealthiest counties in the US.
But, before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about Franklin, Tennessee?
- Franklin is the county seat of Williamson County, Tennessee, and has a population of 72,639 as of 2015
- It is ranked as the seventh-largest city in Tennessee
- It was founded October 26, 1799, by Abram Maury, Jr. a state senator
- Franklin was named after founding father Benjamin Franklin
- The median household income was $75,871, and the median family income was $91,931
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Franklin depends on many factors:
First of all, did you know that the average home value in Franklin is $312,400? In the next few moments, we will discuss the common questions asked by an InsuranceHub agent.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $312,400. How does your home’s price compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Every home is different depending on how it was built. Your agent will help you to arrive at this number.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 16.63 crimes per one thousand residents here. There is 42% less than the national average rate. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Franklin is 1 in 61. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 14.55 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Franklin zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Franklin has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year. An F4 tornado killed one person when it struck the city back on Christmas Eve in 1988.
- On the other hand, it is in a moderate risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Harpeth river in the flood plain areas.
- Franklin, Tennessee has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? A fire truck can get to your home quicker the CLOSER you are to the fire house. As of 2016, Franklin had 8 fire stations here. You can Google it to find out how close you will be. Your house will be safer the closer you live to a fire house.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Franklin home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Franklin, Tn are:
- Cool Springs Galleria
- Community Health Systems
- Williamson Medical Center
- Nissan North America
- Mars Petcare US
- Progeny Marketing Innovations
- Lee Company
Things to do and see in the Franklin area:
- Lotz House Museum
- Franklin on Foot
- Carnton Plantation
- Downtown Franklin
- Carter House
- McGavock Confederate Cemetery
- Leiper’s Fork
- Main Street Festival
- Wine Down Main Street
- Dickens of a Christmas
If you have made “one of the wealthiest cities in one of the wealthiest counties in the US” your new home, then contact the team here at InsuranceHub for an affordable homeowners quote in Franklin today.