How do I get cheap Fayetteville home insurance?
If you’re looking for cheap homeowners insurance in North Carolina, InsuranceHub can help!
We provide FREE Fayetteville home insurance quotes.
Before we start thinking insurance, here are some fun facts about Fayetteville:
- Fayetteville is a city in Cumberland County, NC with a population of 201,963 people here as of 2015.
- It is the county seat of Cumberland County.
- This area was once inhabited by Siouan Native tribes like the Eno, Waccamaw, Keyauwee, Shakori, and Cape Fear people.
- In 1783, it was incorporated and named in honor of Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. Lafayette was a French military hero who helped the American army during the revolutionary war.
- The Old Bluff Presbyterian Church, founded in 1758, is one of the oldest churches in the Upper Cape Fear Valley.
- It is the home of Fort Bragg.
- Fayetteville has been named one of the best places for military retirements in the United States, according to the November/December 2009 issue of the magazine Where to Retire.
- It is identified as “America’s Most Pro-Military Town” by Time
- It was ranked in the Top 5 Defense Industry Development areas in US for 2010.
- It holds the Guinness World Record for the biggest Christmas stocking, weighing approx. 1600 lbs. and measuring 74.5’x139′.
- The estimated median household annual income was $44,924, and the median family income was $49,608 as of 2013.
- It is nick named the “All-America City” because it has received the National Civic League’s “All-America City Award” three times.
Now Let’s Talk About Affordable Home Insurance In Fayetteville, North Carolina:
The average home value in Fayetteville is $127,700.
There are a few questions to answer that will determine how much it will cost to insure your home.
What is your home worth? As of 2016, the average home value is about $127,700. What’s your home value in comparison?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will probably ask about how many square feet of heated space you have, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms that are in your home, and any upgrades that you might have.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There are 46.78 crimes per one thousand residents here. That is approximately 64% higher than the national average rate. This means that your chance of becoming a victim of crime here is 1 in 22. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 41.53 per one thousand people, and this includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Get the cheapest homeowners insurance in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
What zip code area do you live in?
We provide free quotes for the following zip codes:
28301, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28302, 28303, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- There is a high risk for tornadoes in In fact, it averages about 2 tornadoes a year. It was struck by an EF3 tornado during North Carolina’s largest tornado outbreak back on April 16, 2011.
- This city lies in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Twelve hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ana in 2015.
- Cape Fear flooding can cause problems in the flood plain areas.
- It has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department?
Your proximity to a fire station is also a determining factor to your home insurance rate. The closer you are, the lower your rate may be. Currently, there are 26 fire stations in the greater metro area. You can Google them to find the closest station to you.
How can InsuranceHub save you money on your homeowner rates?
You don’t have to stay on the phone all day or answer the same questions over and over again to get the best quote. Why settle for one quote at a time when InsuranceHub can provide you as many as you need to make a good decision? This is one of the advantages of working with an independent broker like InsuranceHub!
In just a few minutes you could enjoy free quotes from major players like:
- The Hartford
Why not give us a try? It starts with a simple phone call. You can talk to one of our professionals, who will not only answer all of your questions but will also show you how to save up to 25% by combining your homeowners and auto policy. This means you get the best deal possible for your home insurance.
Relocating to Fayetteville? Here are some of the top employers in the area:
- Department of Defense (Fort Bragg)
- Cumberland County Public School System
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Good Year Tire Manufacturing and Plant
- Cumberland County
- City of Fayetteville
Be sure to check out these things to do and see that our Fayetteville clients enjoy:
- Bordeaux Tower
- Cool Spring Tavern
- Evans Metropolitan AME Zion Church
- Ellerslie Plantation
- Hay Street United Methodist Church
- Heritage Square
- Liberty Point
- Myrtle Hill Plantation
- Patrick Catholic Church
- Tallywood Tower
- Airborne & Special Operations Museum
- Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fascinate-U Children’s Museum
- Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum
- Fayetteville Museum of Art
- Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden
- Cape Fear River Trail
- College Lakes Park
- Cross Creek Linear Park
- Freedom Memorial Park
- Jordan Soccer Complex
- North Carolina Veterans Park
If you live in the “All-America City”, contact InsuranceHub for a cheap homeowners quote.