Looking to buy a home & need cheap Eagle Pass home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
We provide free Eagle Pass insurance quotes for the city nicknamed El Aguilón
Before we talk Eagle Pass home insurance quotes, here is a little about this city:
- Eagle Pass is the county seat of Maverick County, Texas with a population of 28,765 as of 2015
- Eagle Pass borders the city of Piedras Negras, Coahuila, Mexico
- It is located on the border of the Rio Grande River
- It is the home of the Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, the only casino in Texas
- It was first established in 1849 as Camp Eagle Pass with historic Fort Duncan
- It was named because the shape of the hills that the Rio Grande flows through resembled the outstretched wings of an eagle
- It has the nickname “El Aguilón” which is Spanish for large eagle
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Eagle Pass comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Eagle Pass? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $108,300.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $108,300. How does your house compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Since every home is different it will depend on what your home is made of.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? The facts are that with a crime rate of 37.92 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 33% higher than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Eagle Pass is 1 in 27. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 36.08 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What Eagle Pass zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Eagle Pass has a risk for tornadoes. It averages about zero tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Dolly in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Rio Grande river in the flood plain areas.
- Eagle Pass has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 1 earthquake within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Eagle Pass home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our professionals at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Eagle Pass has 3 fire stations in the greater metro area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Eagle Pass home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Eagle Pass? Top area employers:
- F. Mossberg & Sons
- Eagle Pass Independent School District
- City of Eagle Pass
- Maverick County
- Fort Duncan Regional Medical Center
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Eagle Pass:
- Duncan Museum
- Eagle Pass Main Library
- Maverick County Lake.
- Mall de las Aguilas
- The Lucky Eagle Casino
- Downtown Main Street
- Rio Bravo Nature Center
- Arch M. March Memorial Park
- Burr Skatepark
- Arroyo Park
- Eagle Pass Swimming Complex
- City of Eagle Pass Municipal Golf Course
If you have made “El Aguilón ” your home, then contact InsuranceHub agents for an affordable homeowners quote in Eagle Pass today.