Buying a home in Southeast Texas & need cheap Deer Park home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub can help.
Interesting facts about Deer Park, Texas:
- Deer Park is a city in Harris County and is situated in Southeast Texas with a population of 33,806 in 2015
- Simeon Henry West founded this city in December 1892
- It was named after the large number of deer that roamed the gulf plains
- A 22 inch snowstorm hit here in 1895
- Deer Park, Tx celebrated its 100th birthday in February of 1992
- The citizens of Deer Park voted to incorporate this city on December 12, 1948
- Because the initial surrender treaty after the Battle of San Jacinto, where, Texas won its independence from Mexico, Deer Park describes itself as the “Birthplace of Texas”
- The median household income was $61,334, and the median family income was $66,516
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Deer Park depends on many factors:
For starters, did you know that the average home value in Deer Park is $133,900?
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home value here is about $133,900. Any idea of your home’s value?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? All it will take is a few questions by your agent to figure this out.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? The crime rate of 21.78 crimes per one thousand residents. This makes it 26% lower than the national average rate.
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Deer Park is 1 in 46. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 20.40 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Deer Park has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 5 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very high-risk hurricane zone. Nine hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Ike in 2008.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Buffalo Bayou in the flood plain areas.
- Deer Park has had zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Fires can ravage your home quickly. Doesn’t it make sense that the closer you are to a fire station the less damage you would have? Now you can see why they give you cheaper rates the closer you are!
Thankfully, Deer Park has 1 fire station in the area. You can Google it’s location to find out how close you will be. Your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
The best part is that the agents here at InsuranceHub are trained to help you get every possible discount to help you get the most affordable policy premium possible.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your rates?
We have access to the top insurance carriers in the country. Insurance companies like:
By starting the Deer Park home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible homeowner’s discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Deer Park, Tx are:
- Shell Deer Park
- Deer Park Independent School District
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Lubrizol Specialty Chemicals
- Mistras Group
- City of Deer Park
- Minh Foods, Inc
- Siemens Energy
- Flexitallic LP
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Deer Park:
- Avon Park and recreation center
- Bayou Bend Park
- Battleground Golf Course
- Art Park Players
- Maxwell Adult Center
- Another Man’s Treasure City Wide Garage Sale
- Market Days of Deer Park
- Movie in the Park
- Kingsdale Recreation Center
- Jimmy Burke Activity Center
- Claude Burgess Center
If you have made the “Birth Place of Texas” your new home, then we encourage you to contact our team today for an affordable homeowners quote in Deer Park.