Buying a home in Navarro County, Texas & need Corsicana home insurance quotes?
We can help.
InsuranceHub offers FREE Corsicana home insurance quotes for the city with the motto: “Live, work, play!”
Before we talk insurance, did you know these little-known facts about this city:
- Corsicana is a city in Navarro County, Texas, with a population of 23,952 as of 2015
- It was founded in 1848, it was named by José Antonio Navarro after the Mediterranean island of Corsica
- In 1905 Andrew Carnegie gave the library a permanent home and its first full-time, professionally trained librarian
- The Corsicana YMCA was founded in 1884
- The median income for a household in the city was $27,203, and the median income for a family was $33,078
- The the first commercially significant oilfield find in Texas was the Corsicana oil field discovered in 1894
- Thousands of World War II pilots were trained in an airman flying school called Corsicana Air Field
- The motto here is: “Live, work, play!”
Here’s what it takes to get affordable Corsicana home insurance quotes:
You need to know the average home values. The most recent estimates report that the average home value in Corsicana, Tx is $78,600. Also, as of 200,7 the housing stock here consisted of 12,313 houses and condominiums.
So, how much will it cost to protect your own home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors:
How much does your home cost? Currently, the average home here is about $78,600. How does your home compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your agent will help you to figure this out.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? Sadly, with a crime rate of 45.45 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 59% higher than the national average rate. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Corsicana is 1 in 23. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 39.71 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Corsicana has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- On the other hand, it is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Five hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plains.
- Corsicana, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the Cosicana home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Every day we read about a house that burned down in a fire. The facts are that the closer you are to a fire house the odds are in your favor that the fire trucks will get there quicker to minimize damage to your home.
Did you know that Corsicana has 4 fire stations? You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Corsicana home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Top local employers in Corsicana, Texas:
- Russell Stover Candies and Collin Street Bakery
- Guardian Industries
- Corsicana Bedding
- the Kohl’s and Home Depot distribution centers
- Navarro Regional hospital
- Trinity/Mother Francis Health System
Things to do & see in Corsicana:
- Lake Halbert dam and recreational park
- Palace Theater
- Pioneer Village
- Jester Park
- The Cook Education Center
- Cinergy Cinemas
- The Navarro County Exposition Center
- Pearce Civil War & Western Art Museum
- Angelita Vineyard & Winery
- Navarro Mills Lake
- Warehouse Living Arts Center
- Corsicana Field Aviation Heritage Foundation Museum
- Corsicana TXBR Stage Race
- Cook Center Planetarium
If you have made the city with the motto: “Live, work, play!” your home, then contact our team for a cheap home insurance quote in Corsicana today.