Buying a home in Northeast Texas & need Colleyville home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
We provide FREE Colleyville home insurance quotes for one of Money Magazine’s “100 Best Towns in America”?
Did you know these interesting facts about Colleyville?
- Colleyville is a suburb of Fort Worth in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, with a population of 25,487 as of 2015
- Located roughly 3.5 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- It was originally known as Bransford
- It was named in honor of Dr. Colley, a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army in 1914
- Pleasant Run Baptist Church, organized in 1877, was the first church in Colleyville
- Colleyville was incorporated on January 10, 1956
- As of 2007, the median household income was $148,789, and the median family income was $154,948
- It has the nickname “City of Trees”
- It has the motto “Close to Home, Miles from Ordinary”
When you visit here you can see why Money Magazine named Colleyville to its list of “100 Best Towns in America.”
Colleyville Center has a variety of artistic programs, an extensive trail system for those that like to hike or bike. And amazing amateur sports parks that can match anything out there outside a professional major league field.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Colleyville, Texas comes down to factors like these:
For starters, you should know the average property values for your area. The current average home value in Colleyville, Tx is $415,400. There were also 6,549 housing units here as of the 2000 census.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home here is about $415,400. How does your home’s value compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Typically they will subtract the value of your land from the value of your house to arrive at this figure.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 5.69 crimes per one thousand residents, this is 80% lower than the national average rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 176.
Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 5.14 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Is your home in the 76034 zip code?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Colleyville has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the Big Bear and Little Bear Creek flood plains.
- Colleyville, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 118 small earthquakes since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Because a fire can destroy your home quickly, the closer you are to a fire station, the cheaper rates you get on your home insurance.
Thankfully for you and your family, Big Spring has 5 fire and emergency stations scattered throughout the area. Once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Big Spring home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Some of the top employers in Big Spring are:
- Big Spring ISD
- Big Spring State Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
- GEO Group
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- City of Big Spring
- Price Construction/Larado Paving
- Basic Energy Services
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Howard College & SWICD
- Robingson Drilling of Texas
- Howard County
Things to do and see in Big Spring, Texas:
- S. Hang Gliding Nationals
- The Big Spring Heritage Museum
- The Potton House
- Hangar 25 Air Museum
- Big Spring Vietnam Memorial
- Comanche Trail Park and the Big Spring
- Comanche Trail Lake
- Comanche Trail Golf Course
- ALON USA Refinery
- McMahon-Wrinkle Industrial Airpark
- Big Spring State Park
- Signal Mountain
- Panther Creek Wind Farm
If you have made”The Spring City” your new home, then contact our team of home insurance agents for an affordable homeowner’s quote in Big Spring today.