Looking to buy a home & need cheap Cleburne home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
Here are some interesting facts about Cleburne, your new city:
- Cleburne is the county seat of Johnson County, Tx, with a population of 30,020 as of 2015
- It is named after Patrick Cleburne, a Confederate General
- It was originally known as Camp Henderson, a temporary Civil War outpost
- It was officially incorporated in 1871
- Back in 1900 it was the site of the founding convention of the Texas State Federation of Labor
- The median household income was $35,481, and the median family income was $41,975
- It has the motto: “Branded 1867; Re-established Daily”
- It has the nickname: “This is Texas”
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Cleburne comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Cleburne? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $107,300.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? The average home value here is about $107,300. Do you know what your home is worth?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Since every home is built differently you will need to discuss anything special about your home to help your agent calculate this for you.
What are the crime statistics for your neighborhood? As of 2016, there is a crime rate of 32.50 crimes per one thousand residents here. This is higher than the average rate. This means that your chance of becoming a victim of property crime in Cleburne is 1 in 35.
NeighborhoodScout tells us that the rate for property crime is 28.91 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
What zip code area of Cleburne do you live in?
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Cleburne has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 4 tornadoes a year. In fact on May 15, 2013, it was hit by a EF-3 tornado with winds between 136 and 165 mph that cut a mile-wide path through part of the city and damaged about two schools & 600 homes.
- It is in a very low risk hurricane zone. Three hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Buffalo creek in the flood plain areas.
- Cleburne, Texas has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 41 tremors within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the Cleburne home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? How fast do you want the fire department to get to your house in case of emergency? The closer you are, the faster they can get there when you call 911. Thankfully, Cleburne has 3 fire stations in the greater metro area.
We suggest mapping out your new home to see the proximity to the fire station. Then, once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our home insurance agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Cleburne home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Cleburne, Texas? Top area employers:
- Cleburne Independent School District
- City of Cleburne
- Walmart supercenter
- Walmart distribution center
- Johns Manville
- Texas Resources Harris Methodist Hospital
- Greenbrier rail service
- Supreme Corporation of Texas
- Fun Town RV
Be sure to check out these things to do and see in Cleburne:
- Splash Station
- Cleburne State Park
- Cleburne Sports Complex
- Plaza Theatre Company Theater
- Johnson County Chisholm Trail Museum
- Big Bear Native American Museum
- Winston Patrick McGregor Park
- Layland Museum of history
- Cleburne Links Golf Course
If you have made Cleburne your new home, then contact InsuranceHub for an affordable homeowners quote today.