Looking to buy a home & need affordable Clarksville home insurance quotes?
InsuranceHub is here to help.
Our team provides FREE Clarksville home insurance quotes for all of the Queen of the Cumberland?
Before we talk insurance, check out these interesting facts about your new city:
- Clarksville is the county seat of Montgomery County, Tennessee, with a population of 149,176 in 2015
- It is and the 8th largest city in the state
- It was was incorporated in 1785 as Tennessee’s first incorporated city
- It was named for General George Rogers Clark, frontier fighter and Revolutionary War hero
- It is the home of Austin Peay State University
- The Monkees filmed parts of the music video for the 1966 #1 song “Last Train to Clarksville”
- It was first settled by Paleo-Indians nearly 11,000 years ago
- Did you know that Tennessee was once recognized as Washington County, North Carolina
- Clarksville is growing so fast that by 2020, it will displace Chattanooga as the fourth-largest city in Tennessee
When you get here you will see why It has earned the nickname, “Queen of the Cumberland.” Clarksville was established near the joining of the Cumberland and Red Rivers.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Clarksville comes down to factors like these:
Do you know the average property values for Clarksville? The most recent estimates report that the average home value in your area is $48,600.
How much does your home cost? How does your homes worth compare to the average home value of about $48,600?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? It will depend on your square footage plus the homes construction methods.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? There is a crime rate of 25.70 crimes per one thousand people which is 10% lower than the average rate. That means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is 1 in 39. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 18.72 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Here are some of the neighborhoods we provide free quotes to:
- Ashland Hills
- New Providence
- Saint Bethlehem
What zip code area do you live in?
Get started with the Clarksville home insurance form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our specialists at (877) 341-5728
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Clarksville has a very high risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year. Back on January 22, 1999, the downtown area was struck by an F3 tornado, damaging many buildings including the county courthouse.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Four hurricanes within 150 miles have been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Bill in 2015.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding from the Cumberland River in the flood plains. On Sunday, May 2, 2010, Clarksville and a majority of central Tennessee, to include Nashville and 22 counties in total, suffered expansive and devastating floods near the levels of the great flood of 1937. Many businesses along Riverside Drive along the Cumberland River were totally lost.
- Clarksville, Tennessee has a low earthquake risk, with a total of zero earthquakes since 1931.
How close is your home to a fire department? The closer you live to a fire house the odds are in your favor it will have less damage. Thankfully, Clarksville has 13 fire stations. You can Google them to find out how close you will be.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our home insurance agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Clarksville home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you.
PRO TIP: Save up to 25% by combining your auto & home policies. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Relocating to Clarksville, Tennessee? Here are the top area employers:
- Agero, Inc.
- American Standard
- Bridgestone Metalpha, USA
- Convergys Corporation
- Fort Campbell
- SPX Corporation
- Vulcan Corporation
- Hankook Tires
Things to do & see in Clarksville:
- Roxy Theatre
- Governor’s Square Mall
- Clarksville City Arboretum
- Ringgold Mill
- Port Royal State Park
- Historic Collinsville
- Customs House Museum and Cultural Center
- L & N Train Station
- Wilma Rudolph statue
- Dunbar Cave
- New Fortera Stadium
- Cumberland River
- Liberty Park and Marina
- Fort Defiance Civil War fort
If you have made the “Queen of the Cumberland” your home, then contact our team of agents for a cheap home insurance quote in Clarksville today.