Buying a home in Texas & need Big Spring home insurance quotes?
We can help you save money.
InsuranceHub offers FREE Big Spring insurance quotes for all of “The Spring City”
Before we talk insurance, did you know these facts about this city?
- Big Spring is a city in Howard County, Texas, and has 28,862 people living there as of 2015
- It was established as the county seat of Howard County in 1882
- Big Spring gets its name from the large single spring that issued into a small gorge at the base of Scenic Mountain
- The opening scene from 1969 film Midnight Cowboy, featuring Jon Voight, playing the character Joe Buck was filmed here
- Is the home to one of North America’s largest wind turbines
- The median household income here was $28,257, and for a family was $35,448 as of the 2000 census
When you visit Big Spring Tx you will clearly see why it is nicknamed the “The Spring City.” Although the spring has been long dry since the 1920’s, Big Spring today artificially fills the spring from its current source of water so that residents and visitors can get an idea of how it appeared in times past.
Getting cheap home insurance quotes in Big Spring, Texas comes down to factors like these:
For starters, you should know the average property values for your area. The current average home value in Big Spring, Tx is $68,600.
How much will it cost to protect your home?
That will depend on quite a few determining factors. Here are a few:
How much does your home cost? We already discussed that the average home here is about $68,500. How does your home compare to this?
How much would it cost to rebuild your house? Your home is unique. Please tell your agent about what makes your home special to you.
What are the crime statistics for my neighborhood? The facts are that with a crime rate of 54.21 crimes per one thousand residents, it is 90% higher than the national average rate. This means that your chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Big Spring is 1 in 19. Areavibes.com tells us that the rate for property crime is 46.19 per one thousand population which includes motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary.
Get a free insurance quote for any of these Big Spring zip codes:
What weather conditions pose a threat?
- Big Spring has a moderate risk for tornadoes. It averages about 2 tornadoes a year.
- It is in a very low-risk hurricane zone. One hurricane within 150 miles has been recorded since the year 2000. The most recent hurricane was Erin in 2007.
- Heavy rains can cause flooding in the flood plain areas.
- Big Spring has a very low earthquake risk, with a total of 3 earthquakes within 30 miles since 1931.
Get started with the form below or pick up the phone to talk to one of our professionals at (877) 341-5728
How close is your home to a fire department? Because a fire can destroy your home quickly, the closer you are to a fire station, the cheaper rates you get on your home insurance.
Thankfully for you and your family, Rosenberg has 2 fire and emergency stations scattered throughout the area. Once you contact InsuranceHub, your agent will help you to get the necessary liability, fire and dwelling coverage for your home.
How can InsuranceHub save you on your home insurance quotes?
Our agents are trained to seek out every possible discount available to you. We also have access to a database of all the top insurance carriers in the country, such as:
- Many more
By starting the Rosenberg home insurance quote form or by calling our agents, you will have the opportunity to speak to a homeowners insurance specialist that will help you to get the best rates possible for your home. They will ask you a few simple questions to help you to get every possible home insurance discount available to you. They will also explain how you can save up to 25% by combining your auto policy. This means you get the best insurance coverage value at the best price.
Top employers in Rosenberg:
- Lamar CISD
- Southern Bell Telephone
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Texana MHMR Center
- City of Rosenberg
- Fort Bend County Annex
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Allied Concrete
- Encapsulite Int.
- Engelbrecht Manufacturing
Check out these things to do and see in Rosenberg:
- Bud O’Shieles Community Center
- Rosenberg Railroad Museum
- Brazos Town Center
- Vogelsang Antique Emporium
- Cast Theatrical Company Inc.
- Fort Bend County Fair
- Rosenberg Cemetery
If you have made the home of the Fort Bend County Fair your home, then contact our homeowner’s team for multiple cheap home insurance quotes in Rosenberg today.